Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Installing System

Okay i just bought subs and an amp, now idk where to wire this stuff. I know i need to run a wire from the battery to the amp in the trunk but where do i do this from. The battery to inside the car. anyone know where i can feed the wire from, please help

You have to put your own wire in, i found a grommit in the passenger foot well that i pushed out and fed the wire throught that, down the side of the car under the sills that just pop out. run your speaker cables (RCA's) in a diferent route to your power cables as it'll cause interferience.

mine is a RHD, not sure what yours is, but if you go into the passenger foot well, pull the carpet down, you will see a plug/ grommit, push it and it'll pop out, run the wire through that.

Sounds good, im in the US so i have a left hand drive Corrado. i was planning on running power from driver side as my battery is located there and the audio from the passanger side. I will take a look 2 morrow for the Grommits

im not sure where if the grommits on my passenger side will be free on yours as your driving equipment is there for your peddles etc. Take a look, there might be a free hole (ooooh errrr!)

Don't forget to fuse your amp supply mate, a lot of people don't bother. I was in a car when the amp supply shorted to the bodywork, the whole car filled with choking plastic fumes within seconds as the cable insulation burnt off!

yhea dont worry, i ordered an amp wiring kit from ebay, has all the stuff i need, fuse fuse holder 4 guage wires all the good stuff. Thanks

HEY LOOK IV BECOME A CF ENTHUSIAST :D :) :shock: :onfire: 0X :roll: :D :) :icecream: :doc: :nurse: :onfire: :onfire: :multi: :snipersmile: :scatter: :afro: :salute: :salute: :hitler: :offtopic1: