Sign in to follow this  
griff500

VR6 Ride Height

Hi, Have recently(yesterday) bought a Storm with FK coilovers which seem to be set a little on the low side. Would any one happen to know what the front and rear standard/factory ride height settings should be please? Also, if anyone has any recommendations re:height then great. No track-days intended.

By the way, the last time I drove one of these was when they first came out, and up until yesterday I hadn't driven one since. Now I own one! :twisted:

Great machine and a credit to its former parents!!

Thanks for your time.

Nice one- enjoy!

Standard ride height of late VR6's is :lol: Not sure of the exact heights, but they definately need a 40mm drop.

Mine is still standard height, its way to high, whether on 15s or 17s definately agree with Cazza16v, 40mm drop at least!!!!!

If you really want to go to factory height, PM me and i will measure the centre of the hub to the arch for you, bit late and to much :drinking: to even think of doing it now!!!!

On 15s the distance from the ground to the centre of your front wheelarch is roughly 630mm for standard suspension. Well thats what mine was, although my top mounts etc could have been a bit tired, so it might be even more than that!