herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Now that i FINALLY have a C i can start my gallery :D

Car details:

1995 'M' Volkswagen Corrado VR6

125k miles with fvwsh

Lowered 40mm

Cat back Miltek exhaust system

Upgraded HT leads (not sure which ones though)

My future plans for the car are:

- Aero wipers - GOT

- Uprated headlight loom - GOT

- BMC CDA

- FK badgless grill - GOT

- Light smoke tints - NO LONGER WANT

- 9x16 Brock B2 wheels - GOT

- ICE

So watch this space for any changes and i will try and get some better quality pictures up soon!

Rob.

Edited by herisites

Yeah the ride height is bang on imo, i dont catch the front splitter unless i go over humps etc quickly but for my every day driving its spot on and looks great :D i cant wait to personalise it even more!

Love the car dude.Great colour.

It's a shame you're changing the speedlines-they're cool as.

Yeah they are great looking wheels, i am going to keep them though, might just put the brocks on when i wanna show off as i think they might be a bit risky for every day use lol

Piperccross induction kits arent brilliant.

Infact the phrase i remember was "it will do more harm than good!"

I had one on my G60. Sorry if its too late, but thought you might like to know that.

I was just told that it'll do more bad than good and sucking in alot of crap into the engine.

But they wouldnt make em if they were that bad.

is your VR6 soundtrack not enough for you...?!

V.Nice mate.

Liking the rear lights too…I’m undecided on mine – some days I really like them, some days I REALLY want (dark/smoked) crystals :lol:

If your just after sound, you can remove some parts of the air box allowing more airflow, which will give more of a growl to it.

Ry

Looks excellent! Get yourself a panel filter, and just remove the snorkel from the front of the airbox.

Pipercross ones are renowned for crap filteration qualites, worse for G60's but better to fit a K+N, Carbonio or BMC induction kit, unless as mentioned above you stick with stock airbox and panel filter.

Thanks guys, i think i might go for a panel filter in the end, i had induction kits on my fiesta and then went to a BMC panel filter and it was much better so i think i will do the same with my C.

Bally, yeah i will get the wheels as soon as i got some money :lol: the height it is at at the mo is perfect for my everyday driving and so i will see how it looks with the wheels at its current height but i also LOVE the look of slammed C's lol

Cool.. IMO on a 40mm drop with 9x16's it'll look a like a beach buggy lol defo need to go lower..............

Cool.. IMO on a 40mm drop with 9x16's it'll look a like a beach buggy lol defo need to go lower..............

Well i dont know whether it is 40mm you know because in the metal the wheels sit pretty flush with the arches, the guy said it was there abouts so its probably a bit lower, i catch the 90mm splitter on some speed humps so its gott be fairly low hasnt it?

When i get the wheels i will stick them on and see how it looks first as i agree it will look a bit silly having big wide wheels and a gap between them and the arches. unless anyone wants to prove me wrong by showing me their's? :D

Nice looking motor, got a badgeless on mine but sometimes i wish i had an original, really undecided

lol Bill

herisites I agree.. get the rims on & go from there....

grill suits it btw 8)

Hey buddy, looking forward to seeing this is the flesh sometime soon. looks like a top example. bet u chuffed as anything, enjoy it mate!!