herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Chers, de-wipered mine too!!!

Looks loads better, should be easy to clean as well as I always use to snag and rips cloths/sponges on the rear wiper!!!

herisites - an alternative popular mod for the headlights is to do the black detailing inside the headlights. Have you done that yet? Might be an alternative option to 'mood' the front of your car up.. that and a Rieger grille, coupled with a low / wide Rado always looks top notch :)

Bojmobile, Yes mate it does look much better, i was never really that keen on them in the first place when i put them on but i just kept them on because i paid for them :lol:

CazzaVR, cheers mate, yeah go for it it does look much smoother on the back without it and who needs to see out the back anyway :D

blue95, Nice one mate, get some pics up in your gallery if you havent already! Have you sealed it at all?

Jim, Yes mate i agree that the detailed headlights are a good mod together with a reiger grill. Im not keen on the reiger grill tbh as they always look mis-shaped/bent to me although an eyebrow on its own could be tempting! I have seen a blackberry C with the detailed headlights so i would want to see how it looks first ideally before slapping any paint on!

Have not sealed yet, removed the motor and just painted the hole with hammerite, am planning on running some silcone round the inside of the grommit before I push it in though.

Will get some pics up, bit embarrased at the mo :oops: as the rest of it looks like an absoloute shed, has about an inch of dust on it!!! LOL

I have been thiking about removing my side strips but i dont want to regret taking them off lol. So what does everyone else think? Will it improve the look of my car or is there no point?

I am really liking this look at the minute 8) which has no side strips and is colour coded (its p'shopped my colour btw so not perfect).

mine-idea.jpg

Just been to see a guy who knows his wheels and bodywork and have just sorted out a fantastic deal with him which involves my wheels getting refurbed in a 'special' way and a treatment done to my whole paintwork so WATCH THIS SPACE 8) :D

Nice one! Get your bumper smoothed as well while you're at it ;)

Im not getting anything sprayed otherwise i would because i want to get that done eventually.

What he's doing is machine polishing it to de-swirl it all, then using this wax sealant that costs £380 per kit which completely seals in the finish so you hardly have to wash it and it looks better than new. He was showing me all these pics of cars he's done and they look superb! He also done all the work on a Need For Speed style BMW M3 that MTV gave away a little while ago. And in return for this work im sorting out a website for him to advertise his work better because he's sh*t hot.

Currently wearing my standard speedlines 8)

They look lost inside the arches compared to my brocks :shock: BUT lastnight i went out and it was the most comfortable drive i have had for ages :lol:

looking great rob, its amazing how well the corrado drives with the standard size alloys/tyres. you could always sell the brocks?? and put the money towards the charger??

sorry, will go and wash my mouth out straight away :lol:

karl

Well the wheels are slightly turned in the pics but yeah they are cambered. You can definately tell the inside is wearing more when i took my wheels off, but who cares :D

Karl - When you see the brocks when they come back from their 'special' refurb you wont be saying that again :wink:

Are you having the Supaguard paintwork treatment or the Autoglym longlife?

Or.....something different LOL?

Looking forward to seeing the wheels back on.

Actually prefer it on the Speedies! :lol:

:shock: how can you say that!

Actually to tell the truth i do really like them and it is much more comfortable to drive on them, although its scarier handling as the brocks were so planted where as these aren't so i feel a bit more vulnerable. I think when i get the wheels back i might keep them off for a bit as they are going to be MINT and i dont want to mess them up, and then just put them on for shows and meets etc. Plus i want to get some arch work done to it to stop them catching so might get this done then put them back on. See how i feel really when i get them back.