Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

BANANA MANS (pics added 10/4/'05)

dam that's low 8)

She is a bit low, I ve gone through a couple of lower spoilers since I ve had it because it catches on everything I m hoping to change to an adjustable suspension setup soon so for evryday driving I can adjust the height to a more suitable setup for the pot holed british roads. Got it back from the bodyshop the other day it's been de badged,de stripped I've got the M3 sideskirts to go on it but haven't dared to put them on because it's got to go for an MOT this week and I think they would probably get damaged in the process of them trying to get it on the ramp.

ImageStation stuff won't work.

Download the pictures onto your PC (or use the ones you already have) and attach them to a message (use the proper reply - not the "Quick" thing at the bottom).

and here s a few pictures of it how it is after the spray job.

It was just me being thiick before I had forgotten how to load up the pictures all the forums use different ways of loading up pictures onto their sites got it sorted now thanks

It's been a while but here is glimpse of what the M3 sideskirts look fitted just got to do the other side now :? :shock:

ant you ass. that looks too nice! :x :lol:

just need a colour-keyed 90mm front or a bumper to bring the front end down. lookin like a very fine banana.

Just resized the image a little Ant.. seemed to look kinda squished so I flattened it a little :)

Lookin good btw! :D

Cheers lanny you would not believe how much of an arse they are to fit!!! Very frustrating. I might even go the whole hog and buy a rieger front spoiler but I dont know how long it would last as it already scrapes on everything with the 90mm spoiler!! Hopefully when I get some more money coming in I am going to have the whole car stripped and re painted properly but it will do for the moment!! I prefer the front spoiler black as it contrast with the grille and the rest of the black stuff on the car!!!

fair enough. the paint on the front spoiler would get chipped and scratched all to shit anyway.

i'm just personally a big fan of colour-keyed everything :p

how did you manage to do it? any more pics. I like the rear lights tinted they suit the colour :D i just tinted mines,i have writen G60 on the reverse light and looks sweet. I sticked G60 letter on teh clear reverse bit and sprayed over it.

wow.... very nice C. i like the tail lights. did u tint those windows your self. if u did was it hard? also if u didnt was it expensive. thanks NICE CORRADO

It needs tidying up a bit as everything is such a rush to get finished for inters. Tinsman I got the windows tinted professionally as I didn't fancy effing it up they cost £200 to do all the side windows in 20% classic and the rear in 5% chromo. I did the rear lights myself with a can of folia tec black smoke tint spray I just cleaned them down and sprayed a few thin coats on.

LowG I contact glued the sides on and drilled 2 holes each end of the skirt The bottom hole on the front had to be bolted to the plastic inner arch as the skirt rolls away from the the arch on the rear I had to insert 2 alloy plates to make up the difference in the length as it was 1cm too long and the bottom hole was bolted into the bottom arch lip. I need to fill the gaps next with some sealer and the touch up with a touch up pen. They will look pretty good when finished I think hopefully I can get them all perfect for inters but that is only a few days away now so I had better get a move on :?

Looking good, Ant- and that's just your avatar :lol: :wink:

Seriously though, your mota looks excellent- glad you got the side skirts on in the end.

Only one side so far andy I ve got the other side to do tomorrow :? mmmm sky lopez and krystal steel in the bath together mmmmmm :)

Competition coming this summer man for the brightest banana down here GET CLEANING Get some titties waxing ur car :p:p :lol: