Sign in to follow this  
vdubCorrado

Petrol prices... what do you pay?

i believe you do use Gallon for unit of measurement right? cause i assume that's what my UK gauges read in? anyways here in the states i was until recently paying a bit over $3.00 a gallon for high octane until recently the price dropped to right around $2.80 and you should hear the complaints haha so i am curious what other parts fo the world are paying now a days... cause it's so "bad" here to people we're finally getting econo cars... i'm waiting for a VW polo or lupo i'm not picky... i'll take either haha

US Gallon's and UK Gallon's are different amounts in volume too tho...........but we are paying approx £0.90-£0.99 per litre and we have 4.54Litres in our Gallon's

Seen some local supermarket petrol stations now charging as low as 88.9p/litre for the cheapy 95RON stuff. Tesco's super unleaded when I filled up the other day was 93.9p/litre...

Definately seems to have fallen a bit. About bloody time!

I filled up with Shell V-power yesterday at 96.9p/litre!!! I almost fell over. Needless to say i filled the neck right the way up as it's the cheapest it's been in months.

When Im up at my moms place the average seems to be higher due to it being in the sticks at around 98p/l

Back in Cardiff its about 91p/l

Sainsbury's in Kidderminster do reallly good prices best ive come across and still sell LRP!!!

Yep, 96.9p for V power this morning for me too....but it still cost me £57 to fill it up though :?

So that's £4.39 a UK gallon or $8.22c in American coinage, but as Roddy said, the US gallon is only a gay 3.78 litres, unlike our manly 4.54 litres :lol:

filled my Rat up from empty for £55 the other day... that's another 650miles until I need to go to the pump again... :lol:

Think it was about 92.9p/litre for diseasle... 8)

i think we have premium gas going for around $3.20 a gallon here right now :/

That's $0.84 / litre, which is 45p/litre.

So your fuel is half the price of ours!

Oil prices have fallen by 20% since July, but they are keeping the output the same in order to further reduce the price of petrol, which is jolly nice of them.

My local is 89.9 for the usual stuff.

so all i have to say is... OUCH! cause my Mustang Cobra i usually put like uh...? 45 liters or so i guess in it and and well ouch... because i know some of you corrado guys know but well my car gets about 8 miles per US Gallon if i'm not driving it like a total sissy... and i complain about spending £20 to fill! i'll shut my mouth and be happy i am as fortunate as i am