Sign in to follow this  
David Winter

New VR6-Chuffed!

Hi.

Its a year and a half since I had to sell my Storm because of financial reasons. I was gutted and promised my self Id get another VR6 one day.

I did not think it would be yet but this was so reasonable I had to go and have a look.

Its a brilliant black metalic VR, which Ive not seen many of. It goes a deep graphite when the sun catches it and looks stunning. Just serviced and MOTed with new disks and pads all round before I bought it. Stamped up service book with every old MOT. Everything seems to work. Drives really nice. In fact the engine is quieter on start up than my Storm was.

Its done 98k and I paid £2950 for it.

Diamond Pearl I believe.lovelyjubbley! Just like my first L reg. What interior? Mine had a biscuit hide. yehaww!

Welcome back in the saddle.

It has not got leather. You can not have everything at that price! But I thought I would be dissapointed but Im not. The seats are black and in nice condition and seem better quality than some of the earlier grey cloth interiors I have seen. And they are arguably more comfortable than the black leather ones in my storm which would get hot and sweaty over a long journey. Dont get me wrong I still love leather interiors!

By the way it is not diamond black but LA9V Brilliant black metalic which I think is a rare colour.

welcome back into the money pit, that is corrado ownership :lol: looks like a nice example, but please get rid of the lax power mats. :wink:

Cracking price indeed.. really looks and sounds like a bargain!

Welcome back :)