Sign in to follow this  
filski

First things first

Hi all,

so i've had my rado now since May, and loved it. :D

it is all standard, with no mods or anything, and i've only put in a parcel shelf with speakers and a new radio into it, and now am starting to get itchy fingers to do more. I've seen smoe amazing cars on here, Toffee for ex, and want to go a stage further. I am thinking of upgrading the headlight wiring loom, and also getting Lupo wipers if i ever find them, but i guess my main question is what are the popular mods i could start playing with. as always money is an issue to consider, but i am mechanically sound and could do most things myself.

so i ask your expertise guys.. what do you suggest??

Yeah - Lupo wipers and a headlight loom are both definately sensible upgrades.

The headlights on the Corrado ARE poor and you will see a difference. Similarly with the lupo wipers - once they're on, you won't believe how bad the old ones were in comparison.

Most people like to pop in a good quality panel filter and fit a good quality stainless exhaust also.. not sure what else to suggest on an 8v Auto though!

Tint the rear lights, darken the headlights, badgeless grill, eyebrow spoiler and things like that are usually a good place to start for body mods, stereo wise either upgrade the speakers with direct fit ones, or get some door pods so you can go bigger up front and a stealth shelf with some nice 6x9's on

As said above really!

If I was going to start again with another C I'd start with a drop followed by wheels and then body mods as I feel this is the best way to mod a car with out it looking odd at any point during the process...

Yeah i bought my car already lowered 40mm, and if it had been standard this would of been the first thing i'd of done anyway, C's look lush dropped as apposed to the silly 4x4 ride height standard. Wheels are another good mod looks wise although there's nothing wrong with a mint st of standards.

Rob.

cheers guys..gonna think of lowering as like to low look, is it just case of getting lowering springs ..J-TEC Lowering Springs Kit - VW Corrado 94 35mm like these on ebay? is it a do it yourself jobby?