Sign in to follow this  
lottysvdub

wooooo hoooooo

im getting my windscreen replaced tomorrow for £50.00 , at last ive found the little bit of paper autoglass gave me to say my glass was in good order , so up yours mr norich union direct , try getting out of paying for it now LOL , sorry bit of an outburst of overwellming joy there :) :D :)

Feckers will do anything to stop you claiming on insurance.

Although didn't have any problems with mine when I had it done, although I might not have mentioned that it wasn't a stone chip that caused to have a 2 foot wide crack in it but my shoulder....

Bloody handbrake covers :oops:

cheers guys for your support , RAC windscreens did a fantastic job in under 1 hour , the guy even cleaned the window channel back to the metal and then sealed it with anti corrosion gunk to stop the inset of any rot that was trying to start , top man and top job , he even showed me the recipet for the glass from his depot including the labour to fit it was £162.00 , why the hell nation wide autoglass wanted £670.00 + vat is beyond me and to top it all its an original VW screen not a pattern part , all new shiny trims and it looks great all for the final cost of £50 on my excess . 26 days and counting now to the change of my insurance company due to the complete lack of help but boy it felt good to phone them back and produce the certificate no to them LOL :D