Sign in to follow this  
Szarky

Szarky's '94 Canadian Corrado VR6

Just washed and waxed her so she is all pretty :D

1994 Corrado VR6

Car is pretty much stock and will most likely stay that way for the duration of it's time with me.

Engine:

-Samco coolant hoses.

-Aurora ignition wires.

-K&N air filter.

Interior:

-Audi TT pedals.

-Custom white gauges.

Exterior:

-Upgraded front brakes with “Driver Edition” 1997 GTI VR6 calipers and 11.3” rotors (Also installed G60 Corrado brake cooling ducts).

-Polyurethane control arm bushings.

-Lowered with Bilstein Struts & Eibach Springs.

-Audi TT antenna.

-All red tinted taillights (Added 2 additional rear brake lights for a total of 5 brake lights).

-Wired side markers to work as indicators with front turn signals.

fae89140.jpg

For a car with 206,000 km's it has great compression in all 6 cylinders and has no oil or coolant leaks and the only thing mechanically wrong is a broken aux. water pump which I'm buying with my next pay check. Timing belt and head gasket have been done and let me tell ya', the car still has lots of power and is a really fun drive (even with the amount of km's it has).

200,000+ ks on it?!?!? Wow, it looks great! Good luck with it! the one I'm looking at right now is much like yours...hopefully it will be mine very soon.....!

~E

Very nice Szarky.

Thats not a lot of kilometers for a well looked after VR. Like the all red taillights very much 8)

Do all Canadian Corrado's have those headlight washers?

thanks so much for the comments guys, really appreciate it coming from you euro guys :D

twan g'luck with getting the Corrado you said you were gonna have a look at, take ur time, dont get it if you are unsure... it took me a while to find one in really good condition but it paid off.

the yanks(USA) corrado's didn't get the headlight washers at all, us Canadians got them because of our cold weather. They only came on the VR6's.

It's intersting to see all the extra bits under the hood that we don't get/need!

UK VR6 engine bays look positively sparse by comparison!

Very very nice for a 120,000 miler! Keep up the good work and by the way, those Golf wheels really suit the Corrado in my opinion. Nice :lol:

Kev

Looks good, isnt that the same wheels as the campaigns?

very early VR6 corrado's as well as the campaign had them as standard