Sign in to follow this  
lilapowerg60

My corrado G60 1989

puke.gif

Did your mother never tell you that if you have nothing nice to say, don't bother saying anything at all?

Not my taste at all, but it looks like it's all been done well and not bodged... If it's what you want your car to be like, then good for you... A job well done. 8)

Thank god i'm getting used to reactions like that :D

Tollerance is an area of behavior that most people still have lots to learn in... Good answer, lilapowerg60

pretty wild.

that colour makes me wonder... i'm 99% sure its not a stock colour... but is it? last week my girlfriend said she saw a C in a colour she descibes as exactly the same as your car.. i said it must have been resprayed as i don't recall pale-lavender as a stock colour.

you've gone pretty far with body mods.. ever considered a move to M3 mirrors (will go with the bimmer knock off side skirts) in the window triangle.. maybe shave all the locks off of there. door handles/roof strips/rear wiper while you're at it?

that colour makes me wonder... i'm 99% sure its not a stock colour... but is it?

It's not a stock colour, you are right :D It's been made special for me. You like or you don't. But thats with everything !

you've gone pretty far with body mods.. ever considered a move to M3 mirrors (will go with the bimmer knock off side skirts) in the window triangle.. maybe shave all the locks off of there. door handles/roof strips/rear wiper while you're at it?

But the car isn't finished yet :D A lot of things you named are still on the drawing board and on my wish list. But first the car is going down, in the front about 6 cm and at the back 4 cm :shock: Then it's the engine's turn :shock: I'm wanting to get 250 HP from my engine and of course the brakes, also very important :twisted: Then the interiour and i can go on and on with this story :)