Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

choice of alloys for 8vg60.

right guys here is your chance to have some input into my project.. im looking for some new rims for the car and thought it would be good for your suggestions...

so come on all you wheel pimps "valver!" what do you think i should buy for it..? :lol:

by the way would u sell the flat caps for your borbets?

waiting for the bodyshop guy to pull his finger out and start the spraying

borbet's aren't being sold sorry im a horder you see the will be stacked on top of the bbs splitties in the garage..

Darren,there is only ONE horder.

haha but i thought u were having a clear out now....? :lol: :lol:

then there is these ... but there are "clean money!" ..

the sizes i require are 8-16" fronts et25mm and 9-16" rear et15mm not bother what stud pattern...

u never know there might be a little prize if i choose someones idea from the forum...

ps .. i also like a deepish dish.. :thumbleft:

wrd's wrds'swrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's wrd's wrds's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

darren get yourself some nice cromed three spokes. :shock: they would look cool

see bob there's allways one aint there... :lol: :lol: u wait till i see you next... :lol:

I'm a big fan of the 'Stil Auto's' & 'Azev A', with the flat centres 8) 8) 8)

Darren with good intentions i started another clear out at the start of this week,but on thursday i picked up a set of 9x16 RS bbs splits from an e30 bmw.

sm_billet5.jpg

i like tha look of them :D

i think those would look the shit on your ride darren

Darren with good intentions i started another clear out at the start of this week,but on thursday i picked up a set of 9x16 RS bbs splits from an e30 bmw.

call me please.....

They are the keskin kt5 aka blocklight....actually Darren dont get them cos i might get them once i get bored of the borbets :)

they do come in 16s, they come in 7.5/16 and 9/16 they atre supplied by the same people who do azevs.....look at the catalougues

Daz> how you doing mate? Are you staying 4 stud? The only reason I ask is that Michael from MJ's might be tempted to part with his WRD's if you're interested - I think his are 9x16 all round!

I love the Porsche Cup splits (previous UPS Rado rims) in 9.5x17s, or RH splits..

Depends also, on what overall 'look' you're aiming for ie. if the car is staying TT/nimbus grey, with tan leather etc then some polished TT competitions tucked into the slammed arches would look awesome imo!! 8)

If I think of anymore nice rims, I'll let you know........

:wink: