Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

How many C owners plan to have a Porsche one day?

Money no object?

Got to be an Aston DB9

My cousins other half just bought one, (some people have too much money!) so I'm gonna see if he is feeling the xmas spirit and ask for a go. Wish me luck.

I was looking at a 944s before I bought the C. Lovely car, will probably own one at some point but other than that there are too many other cars I could by with the porche price tag.

- Ross

Having bought mine less than 3 months ago, I now see how people get totally addicted to them. I've done over 3500 miles in it so far & I work from home, FFS!

The Storm has done less than 100 miles since I've had the 911 - I'm really hoping the urge to drive the C returns, but must confess to having thoughts about a GT3 or Turbo - must resist!

I bought my C4(993 flavour) in October 2005 and had put on 3k miles by Xmas :D ..........and rarely used my Storm too.............but there's no way I would sell it..........its deffo nice to have both available,and in the past few months ive started enjoying my Storm again,so I'd hang in there with it :wink:

I must admit I've had semi-serious thoughts of selling it purely because I hate to see it go unused. I'm sure you're right that the C will beckon once again. It just feels so damn slow now ;)