Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Photoshop Request

Bono Estente,

My old man is looking at ordering a new K1200S but he would like a black bike with a black frame...

It would be good if someone could edit the black bike so the frame is black rather than silver like the one in the pic of the blue one...

Would also be good to see the wheels in black too!

TIA!

So he's a fan of black then?

:lol:

Yeah, when he's not biking he does enjoy a bit of painting....

"Spring. Green.... black. Death!"

So he's a fan of black then?

:lol:

Yeah, when he's not biking he does enjoy a bit of painting....

"Spring. Green.... black. Death!"

.............."whats for Tea tonight mother???...............PINS!!!!!!"

Here's a quick one for ya, not 100% perfect but you get an idea, looks cool. I'll let someone else do the black wheels for you coz I don't know how :lol:

They're meant to be really nice bikes, not tried one, but you get the best of both worlds with a big fast inline 4 and the weird and wonderful tele-lever suspension in one. Lovely.

Jonny_L, cheers mate!

They're meant to be really nice bikes, not tried one, but you get the best of both worlds with a big fast inline 4 and the weird and wonderful tele-lever suspension in one. Lovely.

Yeah, he's got one already - loves it!

These are fantastic bikes, gotta hand it to BMW they can make a good sports bike bike if they try lol although their other bikes are still superb, anyone watch Long Way Round :wink:. For a big bike the handling is superb, and acceleration is very smooth. Not like any bike i have ever ridden and i have ridden a lot of bikes!

My mate has the K1200R which is the naked version, also a very nice bike!

Rob.

anyone watch Long Way Round

Yip - he's got a GS as well in Mandarin Yellow :cool:

The K1200S seems to be well liked by the magazines and BMW support it well - it practically gets re-mapped every time it goes in to BMW as they are constanty improving the software

Thanks for the picture of Black K1200s. It looks very good !!

Note to Moderator: I strongly object to being called 'old Man' and if there's any more abusive comments like that then expect me on this forum again

Here's a taster of likely anecdotes to come if these ageist comments persist:-

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* (DELETED BY MODERATOR)

No worries! With a bit of luck someone will do you one with black wheels now.

I have to admit, if it wasn't for the long way round, I wouldn't ever of set foot in a BMW dealership. I used to hate BMW cars (still do most of the time), something that ran in the family since my german grandparents only ever bought mercs :lol:

anyway, I tested a 1200GS, loved it, but I wanted to spend half the money that one was going for. I compromised, decided i'm not gonna be going round the world any time soon, so I settled with the R1150R. To me it seems roughly the same thing as the 1150GS, but it's a roadster version without the off road capabilities.

Now I'm a sucker for boxer engines, I'm really tempted to get the R1200 S in a year or 2.

Note to Moderator: I strongly object to being called 'old Man' and if there's any more abusive comments like that then expect me on this forum again

Morning Dad...

Age discrimination is illegal in the workplace but don't think there are any laws covering internet forums...

My uncle is into BMW bikes and has had them for as long as I can remember

A few years ago he bought a BMW Sports bike that cost a small fortune but is one of only 2 in existance as it was modified by AC Shnizter. He onws one and BMW own the other.

I'm trying to find photos of it but can't at mo! Is a stunning bike!