Sign in to follow this  
herisites

Anyone speak german? Coilovers :wink:

Hi,

I am after some coilovers for my vr and have been looking around here, ed38, vr6oc and ebay and cant really find any decent ones going and i know i can get some cheap ish new ones but for the same money i could get some really good second hand ones you see :lol:

So i have been looking on german ebay and there are some KW variant 2's HERE for 500 euros which works out as about £340 :shock: but i cant understand a word of it and dont know if they are any good and if the guy will post to england etc.

Can anyone help?

Rob.

Rob, speak to darren at g werkes, think his user name is g-werkes. there suppliers of kw. he should be able to look after you!!! :lol:

Yeah but they are well expensive brand new :shock: I was looking at cheapo FK AK's but for the price of them brand new i could get some half decent ones second hand so thought i would look around a bit before ordering anything.

Only probs with 2nd hand ones is you have no idea what state they are in. sure a clean looking set of coilovers may "look like new" but they could be facked inside!!! Wouldnt want someone getting stiffed on egay or worse for that matter. Just imho i'd get new 1's rob.

Yeah thats true. Well i wanna save as much money as possible really but without getting crap ones. I had a go in Karls car on sunday and he has the FK AK's which are the budget option and they seemed good enough.

Ahh confused.com!!!1one :lol:

Yeah i know about the saving cash option, best thing you can do is try out as many peeps vr6's that has diff coilovers on and see what you like the best. As for me my avo's on the front seem to have bedded in nicely now. Should get the rears on soon!! If you want when there on your more than welcome to pop over and have a go in it again mate

well could be a while mate, tryin to track my mate down for him to give me a hand doing it is quite hard. and then there the arb's and full bush kit as well. o and my headlight loom!! anyway goin off topic here so someone help this kiddie out!!! :lol:

Ok, this might help, had a similar problem sometime ago so did a search on the web for translation software and found a program that lets you translate German into English & English back German etc.

You can download a free demo version for about 30 days (adds itself into MS Word on your PC as another tab) after which you've gotta register & pay (so should give you enough time to use it for free then just un-install it). The softwares called 'Translution' its not perfect as the Translation kind of reads a bit like 'Pidgeon english' in places but its better than nothing, and helped me understand what the guy was selling exactly.

Basically you just cut & paste the txt from the e-bay add into Word & then run this Transultion software! Same goes if you want to send the seller a message just write it out in english & then translate to German & cut / paste into the send messages tab.....like i said definitely not perfect but better than nothing!

its websites http://www.translution.com/

p.s. make sure you you've got 'system restore' switched on in Windows XP (before you install) so if you want to get rid of the whole thing afterwards (i had a problem un-installing it) you can just roll back your PC's setup a couple of days or weeks.

Or of course there is the old fave babelfish!! http://world.altavista.com/

Using that it comes out like this :lol: you can get the jist of it!

I offer here a sentence KW thread chassis from a Corrado g60 to hello, approx.. 20,000 km down. All numbers still recognizably. Part number 8001109 Appraisal for entry is also with for Corrado of models. For other VOLKSWAGEN models one can down-load it. Unfortunately I have no more adjustment key one can order/buy however with KW without problems. On the main feathers/springs in front 70-170 and on the main feathers/springs in the back 50-200 stands. On the Vorfedern stands in each case 20-40-60. For the installation all chassis simply old thereby is pure raus and new. Finished! With questions simply mailen or call under 017622658163

I offer a set of KW coil spring suspension units from a Corrado G60, done about 20 000km. All numbers still readable. Part number 8001109. Certificated for use on Corrado models. Unfortunately I no longer have the adjustment key but they can be bought/ordered from KW with no problem. The front main springs are marked 70-170 and on the rear 50-200. On the front springs 20-40-60. Everything is there for installation, simply take off the old and install the new, and it's done. Email if you have a question, of call 017622658163

Best wishes

RB

Annaghmore 01762

Craigavon 01762

Derryadd 01762

Gilford (Co Armagh) 01762

Loughgall 01762

Lurgan 01762

Poyntzpass 01762

Richhill 01762

Tandragee 01762

Waringstown 01762

Heres a list of where the phone code refers to. Just give it a ring as they are all uk numbers....

Annaghmore 01762

Craigavon 01762

Derryadd 01762

Loughgall 01762

Lurgan 01762

Poyntzpass 01762

Richhill 01762

Tandragee 01762

Waringstown 01762

Heres a list of where the phone code refers to. Just give it a ring as they are all uk numbers....

Those numbers are all places in Co Armagh, Northern Ireland..... you don't get many Germans there thankfully, but plenty of Polish, Latvian etc etc :lol:

Annaghmore 01762

Craigavon 01762

Derryadd 01762

Loughgall 01762

Lurgan 01762

Poyntzpass 01762

Richhill 01762

Tandragee 01762

Waringstown 01762

Those numbers are all places in Co Armagh, Northern Ireland..... you don't get many Germans there thankfully, but plenty of Polish, Latvian etc etc :lol:

your not the only 1 there mate, we have shed loads of the easton's in northampton also!!! :lol: