Sign in to follow this  
Yandards

HELP Needed From Southern Convoy RR Day

Hallo,

After chatting to the Dinkus he mentioned that one of you spotted a mk I 'rocco in brown.

If you could PM me with the details and any more info that would be much appreciated.

Someone from the convoy said they'd seen a Mk1 'rocco for sale in the Winchester area a few times...? Toad maybe?

Aye i beleive it was Mr Toad, think it was while we were in the Great Western... think it was Supercharged that said 'was it a Storm?'

i could be talking testicles though!

I shall PerMiscuate him now then :lol:

't was me wot asked if it was a Storm, but it's all just hearsay at the moment (no relation to the band).

aha! It was me, I also mentioned it on another thread on here ages back....

It's in Winchester on Bar end road, 1.6 GLsomething. £700 last time I saw it (about a week back)

I'll not be in Winchester until Saturday sometime, and I'll go and get the phone number off it. If you get bored and want to look for it yourself, you'll find it roughly in the centre of this helpful map.... (well it's not actually on this map... but it gives you an idea to where it lives) add me to MSN if you want to chat about it....

Thanks Toad.

Bit of trek from up here to winchester!! It is not for me but a friend who has been looking for one for months now so I will pass the info onto him.

Right... I've been to see it, and spoken to the geezer, it's a 1979 1.6 GLS, in bronze, original alloys (i think), less than 80k on the clock!! £700

It looks pretty good, although the arches might need some work (I didn't look thaaat hard)

The bloke who owns it also has a J plate 1.8 16v corrado, I've told him about the site and he'll have a look on here.

Yan, I'll PM you the phone number..

Thanks again Toad will pass the info on - harldy any good cars for sale up in this part of the world.

If there is Rodders will just nick the interior out of them anyway! ;)