Sign in to follow this  
Azz turbo

spacesers

i keep seein all these corrados with the wheels popin out from the car shell. i have bein told this is done with spacesers. is this true and if so where would i get them from. i have 4 stud at the moment.

cheers

aaron

Its actually the offset of the wheels that make the wheels stick out. Mine is a good example of offset as my front wheels (et30) are 9x16's and are under the arch with 3mm spacers (make it et27) on to clear the calipers and my rears are exactly the same size wheels but have a much lower offset (et15) and stick out past the arches with NO spacers on at all. However if yours is a 4 stud that means its not a VR6 which means your tracking is not as wide so they wont stick out as far on yours.

mine-now-slammed.jpg

If you got some wheels the same size and offset (9x16 et15) they will still stick out a fair bit on yours, just not AS far as on the VR6 due to the wider tracking. Im not sure whether there is a way of sticking them right out other than using spacers. Someone else may be able to help out.