Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Took a trip to Chipwizards....

CazzaVR, you doing any of the shows? Would be nice for you to see your old "girl"

Not sure yet- definately a couple in the summer. Would love to see her- you'll have to take me for a spin and show me what the charger can do :twisted:

Let me know when you know which ones you are doing. We are deffo doing inters and e38 at the moment. Prob some others but those two are a deffo.

9am->9:30pm is typical of Wayne... he won't stop until he's eeked out the final bhp/torque he can out of the setup you present him with... :notworthy: Glad other people are also using him from here with good results and being pleased with his service... Personally, I wouldn't go to anyone else having had 2 cars done by him now... 8)

Anyway, some nice numbers there M15VW, bet it drives a damn site better than those numbers would have you believe though doesn't it? ;) Wayne maps a car to go well, not to get big numbers, so you'll find that you'll happily blat past cars which are producing bigger peak numbers, but that aren't anywhere near as well setup... ;) should be interesting when you get the geometry setup properly and get the map tweaked once again... 8)

Where abouts is Chipwizards based? If it is not too far from me then when i FINALLY charge mine i may take a trip there to get mine mapped as he seems well respected.

I just checked out their website and there's not really much information! I may have to try and sell them a website :D

herisites, you won't be the first to try that mate... I know of at least 3 other people who have tried it... ;) Wayne's not that interested 'cos he's busy enough without having any more publicity! :lol:

He's just off Junction 23 of the M62, just north of Manchester.

Excellent Vids Nikki, Zed sounds awesome!!!...you've got me thinking now as i'm going to need a re-map later in the year, anyone who puts in those sort of hours to make sure your car's right sounds spot on to me!

Few pics from the bodyshop...

He is in for the rear arches to be pulled (he managed to pull them 1 inch each side), the rear bumper to be sprayed and also the brand new bonnet I got for him to be sprayed....

Looks great Nikki! I need to get this done to mine one day! I would love to see some fresh blackberry paint i bet it looks awesome! 8)

Actually i will see some fresh blackberry paint tonight when i spray my 1:18 scale model :lol:

So are you planning on going any lower or is it just to stop all catching?

He has already seen fresh blackberry paint when i got him.

Too Right Lower! I shall see when he comes back what I can do :)

Picked him up yesterday afternoon. They even sprayed the back panel for me as it was scratched for no extra charge! So the brand new bonnet, rear bumper, rear panel got sprayed as well as the rear arches being pulled and sprayed....

CIMG2269.jpg

CIMG2270.jpg

CIMG2268.jpg

CIMG2267.jpg

CIMG2266.jpg

Well im a little biased to like him really as he's a blackberry vr6 slammed on 9x16 deep dish wheels ... hmmm sounds familiar :lol:

Have you not thought about removing your side strips? (in other words if you do it then i can see how it looks without doing it to mine first :lol:)