Sign in to follow this  
Corrado_Addict

Like your Group B rallys?

Well as much as a fan I am of the latest WRC nothing will ever be quite like watching group b rags it around, now you'll only ever see them today on a video but there back for one very special stage.

Read on 8)

"Group B is going to be on show again this March at Stoneleigh Park, Conventry, for a Special Stage and Exhibition known as Race Retro!

If any of you attended the British Rally Championship Live @ Mallory Park last year, you’ll know what Group B is all about. And we wouldnt blame you if the Kleenex is needed each and every time you hear those sweet sounding words!

The exhibition is being held at the International Histroic Motorsport Show and will house Group B greats such as the Audi Quattro, Lancia Delt S4 and Peugeot 205 T16 as well as renowned Rally Drivers; Stig Bloomqvist, Pentti Airikkala and Russell Brookes. Furthermore there is going to be a classic car auction on site.

There are over 40cars competing at the Special Stage at Stoneleigh Park, and is going to be held between Fri 23 & Sun 25th March"

The link here will give you all the info you need -

http://www.historicmotorsportshow.com/default.asp

8)

And i hear with every ticket a packet of kleenex is included :lol:

i feel a CF meet is a must for this... never seen the group b stuff in real life before

sounds like a plan... even I'd risk travelling t'North* for this one :lol:

*i.e. beyond Winchester

Think ill be booking the day off work tomorrow

its not til march :-)

i'm just sorting accom in sligo for the wrc stage this year but yeah the grp b cars were much better , reckon i'll have some of that come march :-)

Think ill be booking the day off work tomorrow

its not til march :-)

i'm just sorting accom in sligo for the wrc stage this year but yeah the grp b cars were much better , reckon i'll have some of that come march :-)

yeah i know :lol: but the more notice i give the less chance there is that my company will cancel it :x

I know group b cars are aewsome but i'm already drooling at the fact of so many corrados in the one place :lol:

But aye really looking forward to this, especially to see the mighty audi quattro as well as the Metro 6R4, only ever seen one in a video so will be aewsome to see and hear these aewsome machines come back from the dead once more 8)

Sounds like a plan for me! Quick blast up the M40...

Other places to see Grp B cars running live, incidentally, are at Goodwood Festival of Speed & Castle Combe Rally Day (22 Sep).