Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

The Worst Corrado In the World

Thought i'd start this thread so we can see what the worst that the corrado world looks like, and cry over the state of the corrado.

Just Remember when posting and reading that this is all peoples taste and some people may like it and others not.

I'm going to start this off,

Now i dont like this C, mainly cos i feel it spoils the looks of Corrado, I do like the interior and the work that when into it, However i have seen this in a Spanish tuning mag and it look to have a really bad paint job where the red meets the cream.

Thats even worse than the Black monstrosity on E-Bay the other month. :evil:

Why ruin such a wonderful car. I was going through "the suspension.de catalogue today and wondered what a C would look like with a std Mk3 GTI front bumper, I think it would be quite cool with a mattig grill.

I quite like the red/black/white striped one. Looks like it would look good on a race track.

Jim

(putting on flameproof suit as quickly as possible)

Having thought about it, did anyone see that lime green monstrosity at GTI international this year, if nobody has a pic, then i can supply some. I just need someone to host it.

Jim

Pics like that should be destroyed and never shown in public again...wtf is that yellow one all abt with the roofrack i swear hes got rear lights on the front :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jims corrado, i like the stripey one too actually, And i know the one your on about...

:pukeright:

You dont need to host pics on here, click on post reply below then add an attachment.

done :)

Furki, they're Bora lights on the front of the yellow Corrado... Front bora lights...

Heres another:

UGH!!!!!!!%20Corrado%20with%20MKIV%20Lights.jpg?dc=4675437200425413067

thats just a tasteless photochop

Wait! Theres more!

voorspoiler_onbekend4.jpg

the super bling rear rims and shabby fronts really round-out the boy racer look :lol:

that first one.. the cream and red one, is the king of mutated corrados. the bodywork was very skillfully carried out, but its not in good taste.. and why not paint the top to match? it looks like they ran out of paint and left the top with original paint :lol: :lol:

Heres another:

Thats not photoshop ... it was a dude on vortex that took that picture about a year ago...

Wait! Theres more!

voorspoiler_onbekend4.jpg

the super bling rear rims and shabby fronts really round-out the boy racer look :lol:

that first one.. the cream and red one, is the king of mutated corrados. the bodywork was very skillfully carried out, but its not in good taste.. and why not paint the top to match? it looks like they ran out of paint and left the top with original paint :lol: :lol:

Heres another:

Thats not photoshop ... it was a dude on vortex that took that picture about a year ago...

the bottom looks a lot like chop to me! angles and perspective are all wrong.

that lime green one would be reasonable if it didnt have volkswagen written across the back. the colour isnt to my taste.. :?

thats how Bora/etta lights would have to fit... i would actually be more likely to say the other one was a chop cause the wheel looks funy and the rear quarter is missing a swage line....

i remember seeing that green one at inters,i was still feeling rough from the night before(thanks to bananman and chris2cc lol :lol: )and it made me wanna hurl :shock: