Sign in to follow this  
Laughingboy

My dirty cheap Rado!

After having to let my slightly "rat look" vento move on to another victim I went and got myself something new to play with.

Cost me just a shade over £300 which ain't bad in my book!

Photo-0340.jpg

Photo-0341.jpg

Photo-0338.jpg

What do you guys think? Needs a few things done but nothing to large scale but I had to save it from the guy who had it before! I went to see it and it was running like a sack of spanners! In his own words "Its not running good but it'll still do a ton like!" cue ned like ha ha ha's. :roll:

It was almost certainly an earth lead or power lead (which is what it turned out to be!) but I wasn't telling him that. It wouldn't start off the key but after some investigation it was the dreaded switch otherwise it was fine. needs some paint on the rear panel (he kicked it because it was running bad!! :roll: clown!) but thats the only damage that this chav has managed to inflict upon it in the 4 months he's had it. its previous owner on the other hand looks to have been like us and cared for it.

I had to rescue her before he put in a dozen 12" subs and painted it in meta flake!

Its a deal, its a steal, its sale of the f**king century! That looks really sweet and in good nick. Glad you rescued it from the neds and the power of neons. How many miles has it got?

Its got 140k on the clock but its got a decent service history and I've a nice low mile KR hiding in the shed!

Corradude, You not think it would look fetching with some gay green neons underneath? :cool:

Well, I didn't know you were thinking green, I presumed they would be red or white. Go for it! And add a turbo exhaust whistler too.....you'd be soooo cool. 8)

Seriously, good find, 140ks fine if its been looked after.

See your getting me thinking now... how about one of those electric dump valves?! You know the ones with a recording of a dump valve that plays when your off the throttle and of course everyone then believes you've "blown" your 1.3 nova! :roll:

Nope this is the plan of action...

rado.jpg

Its now officially "Project: Nescafe de-chav!"

total bargain and sweeter taking it off the clown who had it lol , wheel and tyres must be worth at least half the £300 :-)

wheel and tyres must be worth at least half the £300

So true mate snip snip snippety snip. :lol:

You got a steal there :lol:

Little update on the de chav process so far.

I've ditched the horrid 17's in favour of some nice 15" OZ saturns, look not too dis-similar to the borbet C's. ripped off the horrible chav tints in the back, feels like a car now and not a van which is nice! Also fitted some inpro rear lights, not very OEM but really tidy the back on a white Rado

But the best it yet to come...to my total shock today, I needed to un sieze my rear brakes and low and behold, what should I find hiding under my arches... :shock:

its fitted with Konis!! :lol: :norty: :cheers:

Can't belive my luck with this thing! They're not the top adjustables but I've wondered why the ride comfort was as smooth as it was and being nice and low.

I'll post up some more pictures soon when i've washed it, looks a bloody discrace just now!!