Sign in to follow this  
Azz turbo

interior

can later interior be put into earlier corrados. i know the window swicth is different but is it a hard job to do it yourself or is it best just to get the same year. are the seat brackets the same and rear bench the same fittings. is there any other things different. i want to put some leather trim into my early type corrado 95 into 90.

thanks

aaron

Door pockets are different but can be swapped over. Cards are the same size but later cards had the window switches on the door pocket and the mirror switch on the driver's side handle. There is an article in the knowledge base about adapting the mirror controls.

You should be fine with both front and rear seats.

The dash does not mount differently and is the same size but you will probably find that the mounting points for some of the switchgear is different along with the shapes of the mountings for the heater vents.

i was thinkin of puting it all in myself, so by the sound of it is not too different. you reckon i could cut out the window stiches and put a soundround on it.