Sign in to follow this  
michael_m

my dads corrado..soon to be mine.

hello there, im kinda new here.but i am soon to be enheriting my dads corrado..so i thought id better brush up a bit.

here are a few pics of it...views and opinions welcome.and of course ideas to help me on the way.]

14635887a3524527964b221746988l.jpg

14635887a3524528102b69365978l.jpg

especialy seeing as im only 18! :D i loves it

Welcome michael wish i could of had a rado when i was 18 looks nice and white is not always to everyones taste but i had a white mk2 gti along with a black one a grey one a capri green one etc and always loved the white gti the most good luck to you maybe see you around there are a couple of guys around carrick with rados on this forum

Welcome mate from another Carrick Raddo owner. Good to see another member from NI.

Very lucky to be getting a C at 18, wouldnt mind catching up with you some time looks like a nice example.

especialy seeing as im only 18! :D i loves it

Welcome michael wish i could of had a rado when i was 18 looks nice and white is not always to everyones taste but i had a white mk2 gti along with a black one a grey one a capri green one etc and always loved the white gti the most good luck to you maybe see you around there are a couple of guys around carrick with rados on this forum[/quote:5caa3]

happy days!!! didnt know id get to meet rado owners from carrick that quick haha.some of u mite know my dad...stuart porter?? ring any bells?? well, il probably not be getting the car until april when my r plates come down..but i am counting every day down :-P

Nice one, Corrado's a great present when you're 18, I had to wait till I was 21 to be given a car, and that was my mums AX 1.1, to be honest it wasn't that bad a car while it lasted (wrote it off after a month :( but got £2500 from the insurance :) )

im driving a pug 206 at the min..but i swipped a copy of performance vw on my dad a few years ago but lost it..bought one on the way to strabane on saturday and i am now a fully converted dub man...bastrading french hatches haha

Good luck with insurance at 18 mate! Its going to cost you a fortune! :(

Welcome aboard though :)

Good luck with insurance at 18 mate! Its going to cost you a fortune! :(

Welcome aboard though :)

cheers!! and as for the insurance..i think im only goin on his, as a named driver...i think lol

I wouldnt bother going on your dads insurance. I know someone on here who is newish member. He is 24 and for some reason has always been on his dads insurance, even now with a modified VR6 corrado. He is still paying £1200 quid.

Might aswell get your own.

cos he hasnt built up no claims?? ive already got 1 years no claims..clean license same as my dad..but realy all i care about is driving the corrado!! :D

yeah but in a few years that extra few years no claims would go down real well, (unless you go with Direct line who will give you both the no claims!!)

well...finally got the corrado back from the local garage. the car was in to get it ready for M.O.T and a few minnor bits and bobs. dad and i took it out a run last night and for an 18 year old car..its still very sturdy, nippy and a head turner :D i cant wait hehe. il get some pics postd up asap