Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

I have finally seen a Veyron....and on the road!!

Ill take the money instead, .

so would i, i couldn't the car around here

but that guy probably has both anyway :lol:

isn't there a video of the veyron against a mclaren F1 somewhere? or was that just a fact jeremy said

Ill take the money instead, .

so would i, i couldn't the car around here

but that guy probably has both anyway :lol:

isn't there a video of the veyron against a mclaren F1 somewhere? or was that just a fact jeremy said

Well apparently it is said that the Veyron could give the F1 a head start to 120mph and still beat it to 200mph so i would LOVE to watch that video :shock:

There was something amazing about it in the flesh. It just ooozed quality. I agree there are better looking cars, but until you see one just parked up like that you don't get the full effect.

Jay

Must agree that the thing oozes engineering quality, as it should for the asking price

I like the relative subtlety of it but I'd rather have three LP640s and enough change left for a couple of RS4's as well

i think it is beautiful. really like the styling and the front end. and really dig the engineering involved, wounder what it'll make if it didn't have to meet emission regs. 1100 1150 bhp...?

I think quite like the look of them, there's a certain 'pomp' and class about the styling. there's better looking supercars but I wouldn't say i dislike the Veyron at all.

On the subject of spotting supercars I was on the way up to my folks last week and saw something very low and very black and very very wide reversing out of a garage - mercilargo! (or however you spell it) I almost crashed snapping my neck to see it properly, that thing has the presence of a 1000BHP supercar even if its not got the power!

As awesome as they are and you wouldn't need any other super car in the garage ( if you had the means ) i just think they look chuffin awful. Maybe they look so much better in the flesh. That colour combo is rank to. Reminds me of those gangster wing tip shoes.

i'm not a fan of the whole 2 tone thing, but the engineer in me loves the engineering thats gone into this beast, sort of like the Concorde of the road...bloody glorious!!!