Sign in to follow this  
ace666

lupo wiper arms

after going to the local stealer i asked about lupo wiper arms for refrence on the price .

lucky they provide chairs in the parts department or i would have fallen over lol

i got to thinking on ebay people are are always breaking cars so i asked a message and was quoted £10.00 plus vat including postage for the arm and wiper blade.

any one have any thoughts on this?

Make sure they are from the Lupo GTi - I think normal Lupo arms are not the type we are all fitting. Might be wrong tho.

In my opinion, they are WELL worth getting - the GTi ones that is. Got mine through the group forum buy.

J

The "normal" lupo ones will look like the standard corrado ones

Does that mean they fit or not? Never really liked the GTI ones where they attach in the middle of the blade.

I have no idea if 'normal' Lupo arms/blades will fit - also unsure if there is any benefit over new Corrado items.

I have normal Lupo ones and they are nothing like th standard Corrado items and work so much better.

I think we need some compaison pics as it dont think Lupo GTI and Lupo are different..

aren't the GTI ones aero fit and the non GTI not aero fit i.e the same style as the standard corrado ones? i think we may have crossed purposes here....

the beer has hold of me but all i realy need is a set of windscreen wipers that look good and WORK

:)

Ah, i used the part numbers from the Wiki, i assumed they were for a normal Lupo but i reckon now they are for the GTI..