Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

Car Bras

Had a search, but can't find anything :(

There is a seller on here, but I can't remember his name :oops:

Anyone point me in the right direction??

Cheers

Steve

Steve,order is being processed for you :D Just awaiting new stock of the black corrado bonnet bra's...they have been flying out at the intro prices :shock:

The site states a 2 week lead time,but it will be before this.Feel free to email me at any time through the contact page on the site if you need an update/advice etc... :)

ive just ordered mine from there mate.

What name was that under DanG60? :)

Neil.

Cheers Mate!!! Didn't see the 2 week wait :( Was hoping to have it for the Section 5 meet on Sunday!

Dunt matter though, Saw the One on Andy665's G60 at UD! Looks like a nice bit of kit!

Cheers Again

Steve

Steve,order is being processed for you :D Just awaiting new stock of the black corrado bonnet bra's...they have been flying out at the intro prices :shock:

The site states a 2 week lead time,but it will be before this.Feel free to email me at any time through the contact page on the site if you need an update/advice etc... :)

ive just ordered mine from there mate.

What name was that under DanG60? :)

Neil.

It was under my dads paypal account mate so dunno lol. Just had a royal mail slip through the door to say its arrived tho(i think its the bra lol). And got the confirmation of payment via email. Thursday last week i ordered it and it was going to skelton in cleveland if this helps.

Steve: dont think im going mate as the cars still in bits, im the lad who bought ur air fuel gauge of you.

Riley,

Turned Up Friday! Much Appreciated! Have attached it, but not sure on the correct strapping method! Not to clear in the Destructions! Can you shed any light!

Quick pic of it fitted as I razzed past a Mate on the M1 on Sunday coming back from the Baltic!

DSCF0248.jpg

Hi Steve...aye...the manufacturer dosn't supply instructions (in fact they have just put some together) but we wrote our own guidelines rather than fitting instructions.I will update the details we send out with them as soon as i can. 8)

Fitting should be as follows.

The small tie straps at either side should be hooked into the bonnet underside,and pulled tight.

And the buckled strap just tightens across the width,you can run it through the center elastic hoop too (if you have one).

Once its fitting snuggly,be sure to hang any flailing straps out of the way,and after the bra has been on for a few days...retighten and then cut off the extra length.

Hope this helps,piccy below of another way to do it (if the bra has elastic at either side)

You can run the tie straps (1 at each side) through the elastic to the center one...and then hook onto the bonnet.Every model of bra is diffarent,so there will always be a slight difference.

Neil. :)

Edited by Riley