Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

leather re-colouring finished at last

WOW! I always wanted red leather in my car after seeing the M3 beemers!

Looks wicked!

Personal question here but how much has this dying set you back Karl?

cheers

If you read from the start you'll see :wink:

Yes....I am aware of that but didnt know what kit Karl actually got? Hence the question.

Yeah Karl think from this there will be alot of dyed leathers comign together in next few months or over the winter! :lol: , hopefully not red for your sake! My car is black too so dont worry,liking the look of tan tho! 8)

Thanks for the info! :)

:D

Out of interest how are the seats wearing since u dyed them. Is the colour and the leather still holding up alright, and roughly how many miles have u done in them since they were fitted?

cheers stan, those pics have found ther way onto 2 BMW forums, 1 audi forum, 2 ford forums, and the austin healey uk owners club.

and john b i have done approx 6k with the seats being dyed, and its still 100% perfect 8) i had a little problem with a side bolster as it was not leather but vinyl?? i contacted furniture clinic who sent me a special base coat for vinyl, and that sorted that out.

karl

These really are good kits, I dyed a set of leathers (bike 2 piece leathers) with their £30 kit and had loads left!!