Sign in to follow this  
stormseeker

Still not got my C back... :-(((

Well, after I put a slight scuff on the front bumper, I still haven't got my Corrado back from the bodyshop BOO HOO :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's all been jigged, all metalwork done & painted up & ready to go, but they can't fit the bumper due to waiting for a couple of plastic brackets to come from Germany... :x :x :x with no date when they might get here...

I'm going through major withdrawl symptoms, 4 weeks & 3 days without my C is driving me UP THE WALL....

what you mean it didn't T-cut out :lol: :lol: ............sorry chris shouldn't say that......must be an absolute nightmare for you............but just think how good its going to look when its all done :wink:

what you mean it didn't T-cut out :lol: :lol: ............sorry chris shouldn't say that......must be an absolute nightmare for you............but just think how good its going to look when its all done :wink:

I did try the T-cut - but my tears diluted it so much that it didn't seem to work..... :wink:

I'm really learning to loathe the Fiesta-bodyshop-courtesy car....

mines been off the road for 2 weeks now i needed an metering head now i have found one the cr should be back on the road thursday :D :D mind you being a 18 year old corrado owner is the best thing on this planet!!!!!!!!!!! all the chicks love it.........

:D

Went to see it today - looking nice a shiny and straight :-) :-)

BUT - still no bumper on - still waiting for these mysterious brackets...

Would've taken a piccy if the digi-camera battery hadn't been flat...

Great news Chris. I was real worried when a 'funeral' was being discussed. Still, at least u can get on the forum - I've had to resort to using a pals house coz my work net has gone pants and I'm missing my forum fix :(

Nearly 6 weeks without the Corrado - I NEED COUNSELLING :cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest hiccup is awaiting a part that fixes to the plastic thermostat housing... VW have sent the wrong bit...

Been down to the bodyshop again to see it in bits so I know they're not taking the p1$$....

Just wish they could sort out the right bits with VW quickish... not even VW seem to know Corrado parts very well!

CHRIS - call VW on 0800711811 and complain that you still haven't received these parts - I was told by them that they can actually get the items prioritised and sent over by courier from Germany if there has been a delay and this really is some delay.

outrageous to take so long! :?