matty golf

my raddo

hi im new on hear just bought a corrado 2.0 16v today always had mk 2s and fancied somethin that i always dreamt of as a kid so i sold my sensible (yet boring) mk 4 gti[marq=down] give it all a good polish tonight and took my bbs rc's off the mk 2 so will clean them and put em on 2 morow just need my coilovers

looks nice mate, it'll look a damn sight better on the RC's and lowered though! how are you enjoying it compared to the mk2's?

it feels a lot heavyer and the 9 a delivers the power different to the abf thats in my mk 2 we will see as time goes on got all the holiday traffic and mr brunstrum is out in force so will be next week, need to get the handling sorted first im sure i have some powerflex bushes around the garage somewhere just a bit of a mess at moment thats 2 morrows job

spent yesterdat evening with the big buffer and polish to put the paint up then again this evening now sick of polishing but got most the marks out of it just stonechipped now lol got wheels on sorted radio out hopin to have funds for coilovers next week. can n e 1 tell me about x zorsts for these cars and them all red rear lights as in where i can get em

time for a bit of a 4 year up date lol. has had a few wheel changes and bits of body work, interior is now a full heated and electric ultra violet recaros. late console guages. as for the valver fitted a polished head 4 branch full miltek system kr cams that done me for a good 15 k till it died couldnt find the reason so out it came and a vr dropped in bit of smoothing etc.

A long while ago i picked up some US front bumper and bootlid so there now on, also got some 17 inch rs s mk 4 rear brakes and some 312s for up front with some brembo 4 pots runnin them. fitted an ibiza glass roof as the original died