Sign in to follow this  
PhilThePitcher

my new corrado

I just recently bought this as my daily driver but i am very willing to trade one of you guys for your right hand drive version, all you have to do is pay for shipping....haha. what do you guys think? sort of joking about the trade but any input on what i should do to it?

anyway its 100% stock, VR6, BBS, 200k miles, one owner, very clean and everything works!

n637650536_264969_7710.jpg

n637650536_264975_9373.jpg

n637650536_264971_8230.jpg

n637650536_265142_1251.jpg

Very nice and tidy. Lower it, badgeless grill, leather interior? You on 15"s?

EDIT - and maybe lop off a few inches from the exhaust tip...you'll have someone's eye out with that.

yea, 15's. i'll keep them for awhile as i just put new tires on them. i want to lower it a bit but my last car was lowered and the ride was really really bumpy. thanks for the compliment!

haha is that a stock exhaust tip? i'm very new to these cars. leather would be awesome but you just can't find anything where i live. i haven't even seen another corrado in 5-10 years unfortunatly.

Very clean for a 200k car.

Never really understood the seatbelts though...

Enjoy it by making into what you like..

Very clean for a 200k car.

definitely agree with that!

you gotta lower it and then I would just tidy the outside.. lose the side rub strips and maybe see if you can convert from those big bumper mounted turn repeaters to the smaller, wing-mounted euro ones.. would make it stand out even more than it does already where you are!

yea its in amazing shape considering its mileage, thanks. do you guys have different seat belts or something? i'm lost, "turn repeaters to the smaller, wing-mounted euro ones".....what the heck does that mean? haha.

very nice, looks in really good condition. Have a look in the gallery and compare the orange indicators/flashers you have mounted in the sides of your front bumper to the euro ones we have mounted on the front wings. Theres quite a few differnces between the euro ones and your us spec verions

Welcome btw

Gav

Yeah i've not seen seat belts like that before. I believe the us spec rado's had electric seat belts? Not really understanding how they work from that picture. But as already mentioned the car looks very very smart. Enjoy!

Wow youd never believe its done that sort of mileage.

exactly what I was thinking!

goods tidy, as I just said in another thread, I like Red C's with the bump strips removed

Nice minty loking car there mate. If you leave it as it is you can go camping in the wheels arches, and cook your breakfast on the exhaust tip, bit like a Camper Coupe :lol:

Only kidding mate, enjoy it ;)

Yeah i've not seen seat belts like that before. I believe the us spec rado's had electric seat belts? Not really understanding how they work from that picture

The upper part with the red button is the same we have just that ours is at the side of the seat. That same part, once you get in, moves back towards the door pillar. Ive never seen the point of them myself.

Very tidy motor. Paint looks immaculate. Is that the original paint PhilThePitcher?