Sign in to follow this  
Howard1778

Front wing for a 95 VR6

I've got a M reg VR6 which is desperate for a front nearside wing. Is it true that any Corrado built after 1992 will have the same wing? I can get my hands on a G60 wing and want to make sure it will fit or at least not be too noiticably different before I part with my cash. Another thing, my car doesn't have the plastic side bumper on the door & wings, which models/years had this fitted?

Yes all the late wings will fit your VR, the problem is that the G60 could be early....you'll need one off a C thats got a __----__ bonnet rather than a --__-- one....

I believe that the bump stip was fitted as standard to all corrados, if its not there it's probably just been removed or its been resprayed!

Thanks for the last post...

I've just been told today that VW are no longer making parts for the Corrado and I'm really struggling to locate a 2nd hand FNS wing in a decent condition. Will a pre 1992 wing actually fit on the later models and still look ok?

Yes it will fit, i've had a couple of rados with one of each wing and it certainly doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, but anyone who knows what they're looking at will be able to tell.

With regards to finding a wing, have a scan through the classified section on here, put a 'wanted' advert up, and try sending a PM to this member as he breaks a few rados.

All rados had the side strips, so like nocrap says, yours will have been removed.