Sign in to follow this  
Kani

Problem with temperature corrado 2.0 16 9a

First i am sorry for bad english but i hope you'll understand

A have nade the head swap.A replaced complete 9a stock head with KR head stock too.After that water temp was not working.Oil temp was normal 106-110C.I have change temp sensor and temperature shown but it was 100C (before that it 90C normal working temperature) and oil temp is 110C.So where is problem?In sensor,or its normal when head swap?I dont drive car beacuse of that so pls help me to solve problem.

Hi ???????? ?????, ? ???? ???????? ? ???? valver ?????, ????? high-temperature, ??? ?? cEtc bonnet.

??? ???? ??????????? ??? ?????? ? flush out ???????? ???????, ??????? rid ????? ????????? ??, ? ???????? ? ?????????????? 2 ??????? G12+ ? distilled water.

? ????? ??????? ????????????? ?????????? (? ?????).

??????? ???????, ? ????????? ? ???????? ??????? VS? ???????? ? Yugoslavian.

Ok this translation was on russian not Serbian :))

Well you can wright on englesh.

Well i dont now is it a air in sysem .I ll try that but i think that temp will go higher if that is problem and tep is still on 100C.

I didnt find anything on search for my problem..

lol @ russian. When searching do e.g. valverANDhighANDtemperature or other variations.

good luck. im sure someone else will jump in sooner or later.

A have flushed water from system and its still hi temp.

Tell me what is the normal tempereture for 9a engine?Its never benn over 90C and nov this 100C.

100 seems a bit high, mine was always around 90 - are you having any other problems? water in the oil or anything? If not then I'd say your fan might be dodgy

I think basically it should sit band centre of the gauge when up to temperature which I believe is 100*c. After changing the water and coolant on mine my water is constantly on around 100 and the oil is anywhere between 100 and 110...

was watching my vr6 today it averaged between 75 and 90 but no more than 90 even in traffic.

Well i just changed Head gasket and head(from kr).Fan seems ok,and water not leeking.This is the only problem,no water in the oil.Temp oil is 105C+-