Sign in to follow this  
peppyuk

Mini Me

Not many about in Ice Grey Violet - its one of my favourite Corrado colours ever! Whats your plans for it? :)

Not many about in Ice Grey Violet - its one of my favourite Corrado colours ever! Whats your plans for it? :)

I think thats just a rubbish camera, it's storm grey.

Current plans are for it to take me to work and back. I'll see how I get on with it, needed a car quick and this was cheap. local and interesting.

Ah - does look like Ice Grey in that light but yeah.. looking at it, can see its just plain old Grey.

Fair enough about plans. I'm sure the bug will eventually bite and you'll wanna tweak some bits on it!

Gonna watch this "Daily transport" thred with some amusement!

I too started off this way finding a cheap local Pearl Ghay valver,,, and my first step was on here.... not been able to find a way up this slippery slope since!

Bon Chance!

Welcome to the forum peppyuk, you wanna be careful hanging around here with all this talk of keeping it standard, they'll not let ya! It'll start easy, maybe some different lights or a couple of new gauges then before you realise it you'll be looking at inlet manifolds, exhausts, induction kits, and how about forced induction?

Enjoy! :lol:

Welcome to the forum peppyuk, you wanna be careful hanging around here with all this talk of keeping it standard, they'll not let ya! It'll start easy, maybe some different lights or a couple of new gauges then before you realise it you'll be looking at inlet manifolds, exhausts, induction kits, and how about forced induction?

Enjoy! :lol:

Who said anything about keeping it standard? (you should see some of my other cars)

I've just decided the headlights are a waste of time, may aswell glue a fag lighter to the bumper for the good they are!!

Que one(or more) trip(s) to halfords in the morning, see if I can't make them project light onto the road, rather than act like a pair of black holes!

An uprated headlight loom will pretty much sort that. If you go to Halfrauds, make it just to buy some uprated bulbs to compliment one with.

KUR2Y on here was flogging them a while back. Not sure if he's still around. Maybe someone else is the loom-king nowadays.

Best 40 odd quid I ever threw at my car, anyway.

Bonus time for me, after giving the inside a good scrub down (all 13 years of dust and muck had been left in) I was having a poke about under the bonnet, as you do, and found a shiny new unmarked rad!!

I knew today would be good :D