Sign in to follow this  
chrisimp

My nugget yellow C, G60 for sale

Hey all newbe here, picked up my frist corrado (7th vw 8) ) two weeks ago and already coverd 2000 miles! :D

here she is!

P1010509.jpg

P1010510.jpg

P1010511.jpg

P1010512.jpg

P1010513.jpg

Basically std at the moment - except k+n panel filter / wheels / alarm

Looking to do the ISV reroute (can make the plate ect myself so nice and cheap.)

Exhaust

Small sub install

pully and chip

I did try a pipercross induction kit on it but it sounded real real naff!! not growly or anything, did make a whistle noise on gear change tho :?

My mate also picked one up a week later due to mine shall get some photos taken!

We are both also needing our chargers serviced who would you guys recomend? Awesome gti (if they do em?) , g werks, or jabba?

Cheers for now chris

p.s. if you would like to see more photos of the car or others Iv had I will gladly post em, if its ok to as this is a corrado fourm after all! :lol:

Lovely looking Nugget - good to see another one on the Forum

As for charger rebuilds you can't go wrong with either G-Werks or JMR, both well respected in terms of rebuild quality, would choose either of these in preference to Jabba

cheers for the advice man, who are JMR?

Looking to do this soon as its just done 80000 miles without it done yet.

chris

80k miles without a re-build, definitely living on borrowed time :shock:

JMR, owned by John Mitchell have done three charger rebuilds for me now - good, quick service, he can be contacted on 07974 020031

Based down in West Sussex but can turn round a charger in 48 hours if posted down to him

Although I have never used G Werks for a rebuild theres enough people on here that have so I'd safely say you can't go wrong with either of them

Nice 1 :-) which one was yours? you should have come said hello! would have liked to look around the other corrados there, I went by myself so was fed up quite early! :lol:

cheers

chris

p.s. I did take photos of the day but cant find my lead for the camera now :( hope to put them up on here soon 8)

Its become my daily due to crashing my mgtf :( And its now staying that way I love it to bits!!

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

Buggered!!!

My first car was a mk2 polo loved it (got no photos unfortunatly)

Iv had sciroccos

P1010053.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

blue one broke down on the way to the ring down in dover! :( got rid right way!!!

also had a black one as spares

Baja never actually did anything with it though same with the beach buggy

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

kinda vw this was a limited edition nice it was too! 8)

DSC00631.jpg

and my main main interest is hillman imps I have a turbo one which is now the purple one use to be the white one nice un quick!

P1010321-1.jpg

purpleimp.jpg

O and this happened to my first mg :shock:

P1010394.jpg

On the G-werks note I had been pm'ing the guy on here (sorry rubbish with names) but to no luck.

Cheers

Chris

Love that Imp. That looks like fun! :D

I had a nasty smash in one of my golfs about a year and a half ago. Nothing on the scale of that last pic though :shock:. Did you walk away from it?

Don't know about G-werks then. Depending on who you are pming they might be at the scorcher this weekend.

Yup well crawled out/away :lol: but no injurys what so ever wasnt actually a quick crash looks worse than it was.

I think I will have to give g-werks a call instead be easier that way I think!

What mods have you done to yours?

Cheers

Chris

What mods have you done to yours?

Cheers

Chris

Haven't done any mods to mine yet mate. Am actually thinking of leaving it standard for the time being at least. It's not in the greatest condition. Cosmetic things really but once the valver is fixed and sold on I'm gonna lavish loads of money and TLC on it. Gonna get it resprayed and just generally give it a huge overhaul. Get it really nice for next summer. It's definitely a keeper though. Baring any mishaps. It was my first Corrado and I just can't imagine being without it.

I'm glad you weren't hurt in that accident buddy. That looks real nasty in the pics.

Mmmm 2 broken MGF's.....Well what do expect of 2 Metro Subframes bolted together with an engines who's head gaskets are made from porus cheese :lol:

Glad you have seen the light, and Another Nugget C on the Forum! Awesome News!

Your Nugget looks really Bright too! Get that charger done ASAP!!!!

Hey all just leeting you know before it goes on ebay,For sale :(

Has newly fitted front brakes and front tires

Needs charger service and new rubbers on exhaust, only tilting operation on the sunroof, and new heater matrix supplied with the car.

covered around 84000 miles (cant remember the exact amount of the top of my head)

very very reluctant sale :( most reliable car I have ever owned and been great fun while it lasted just cant justify having it now

MOT till next june

Tax around decemder time.

had cambelt done around 57000 miles.

Oil and coolant change 5000 miles ago with new oil filter, k&N panel filter, new blue and black sensors for the coolant, and new thermostat whilst I was at it.

Oil temp stays around 98-104 normal driving and up to 112-114 whilst having fun 8) always let the car warm up to 80 first.

Spoiler operates as should.

Im the 3rd owner, last two where a father and son who spent good money on the car, service bills ect proves this!

Agin wish it didnt have to go but never mind :(

Also had a toad alarm fitted CAT1 cos my insurance made me, brand new cost me £300.

cheers

chris

phone/txt 07956668160

pm/email/reply ect

Thanks for the tips man, Iv put it in the for sale section its waiting approval first or something? has price on there.

I just thought if I put it in this section too It would put this topic on the top of the lists so people could see the pics of it (its exactly the same there as it is now! its hardly been anywhere since :( :( ).

cheers

chris

p.s price around £3300 ono

location - wirral/NW