Sign in to follow this  
punker

can anyone help??

Hi i have a 2.0l 16v corrado which has a problem.... :(

it's really hesitant up to full throttle. when you accelerate at anything less than full throttle its really lumpy and it seems as if it want to go but something is holding it back. i've checked the spark plugs, all the leads and electrical conectors, the distributor cap, the air filter and there all ok. not sure if the timing is correct as its been moved and i cant find a mark on the fly wheel to set it. can anyone help...

thanks

just goin on what happend to my valver when i had the exact same symptoms, it turned out after havin some work done at the garage the lamba sensor had come disconnected causing it to run rough and be a bit hesitant put yr foot down ....nothin then vrrrrmmm took it bck to the garage connected it back took them 2 mins and been fine since. Somthing to check anyhow, but im sure others will have some more suggestions, also try a search and read through some previous thread its been covered a few times, more answeres will be in there, hope this helps :)

hi

is the lambda probe easy to disconnect, is it near the cat or can i disconnect if from the other end??

thanks

:D