OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Loving that black and white picture, Gareth - looks nice and moody 8) Alas, none of mine on there though :(

First time I've seen your car in the flesh- absolutely stunning mate. Have you ever entered it into any comps?

lovely, has to be one of the best on the forum :notworthy:

only thing i dislike is the red ht leads, they look like something from from a 17yrs old maxpower hatchback :( sorry

only thing i dislike is the red ht leads, they look like something from from a 17yrs old maxpower hatchback :( sorry

Aren't they the original red beru leads though?

Are they the original red beru leads though?

These are uprated but the stock leads for the year were red I understand so just trying to keep it stock looking

Are they the original red beru leads though?

These are uprated but the stock leads for the year were red I understand so just trying to keep it stock looking

correct they are, mine are red too!!! not cheap either £100 from the dealer!!!

Cheers guys, the Maxpower comment really hurt :(

Acquired new platics trims/guides for the plug leads and have got the 7mm HT leads seated far better now, the little retaining lugs were trimmed back to allow them to sit nicely in the channel.

Goota love the red leads and i wouldn't change mine if i was given a set of brand new black ones, i actually bought a brand new set last year and demanded they be red Lol! black just look a little boring to me so nice to have a bit of candy under the bonnet :grin:

Agreed red just looks right, I don't routinely look to add colour but with red being the stock colour its good to keep it and know that the eye candy is OEM

Goota love the red leads and i wouldn't change mine if i was given a set of brand new black ones, i actually bought a brand new set last year and demanded they be red Lol! black just look a little boring to me so nice to have a bit of candy under the bonnet :grin:

Totally agree with that comment, Maxpower my asre lol the red HT leads for me are like the red trim around the grille of the MK1 Golf GTI is subtle but hints at its power, and you wouldnt say the MK1 golf is a bit Max powery would you lol :norty:

Cheers guys, the Maxpower comment really hurt :(

i did say sorry straight away and 1st gave the good commet which i still stand by :wave:

I spose its more of a dig at VW, i don't like red brakes etc either

Its all cool, no offence taken, I tend to agree on the brakes (mine are black) I don't suppose if they weren't a standard color I would have deviated from black but funnily enough red and even blue ignition leads seem to add a bit of character to the engine bay. Rest assured everything else will stay factory OEM appearance under the bonnet not a big fan of bling.

Gareth I love the little details you go into and this truly us a inspirational car for many people including myself. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing it at a show soon.

Vick :D

Gareth I love the little details you go into and this truly us a inspirational car for many people including myself. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing it at a show soon.

Vick :D

Thanks Vick, quite a compliment, can only guess what you have in store for us, you've really taken your car to the next level

Amazing car throughout :notworthy:

I know nothing is perfect but your car is now pretty damn close :)

looks stunning! Any bigger pics?

I was thinking the same :) when you click on a pic, it opens up near enough the same size as the preview. all the cars are looking very 8)

Thanks guys, sorry I haven't got bigger pics I pinched those from someones show pics but they are small. I keep trying to get a decent pic with the refinished 301s fitted but just can't take a decent pic, the car is infuriating most cars look better in pics than in the metal.

Thanks guys, sorry I haven't got bigger pics I pinched those from someones show pics but they are small. I keep trying to get a decent pic with the refinished 301s fitted but just can't take a decent pic, the car is infuriating most cars look better in pics than in the metal.

I think your car looks good from any angle... just get the phone camera out and start snapping. Then you'll prob delete most of them but you might find a few gems in there :)

I do love this car. Looked awesome at BVF and was nice chatting with you, I was the guy with the Edition One parked next to you

this was the first time ive seen this in the metal, words cant describe it purely first class, simply the Right methods and MMMMMMMoo ohhh nearly said it :lol: some well chosen alternations that have improved and embraced the corrado,yet so subtle. This is how the Corrado should of let Karmann IMO Top work Gareth :norty:

I soooooo want a set of Recaro's now :grin: :help:

good talking to you mate, nice to meet a like mind person :wave:

I do love this car. Looked awesome at BVF and was nice chatting with you, I was the guy with the Edition One parked next to you

nice motor mate, i soo wanted one of these about 5 yrs ago butit was hard trackin down a good clean example, i love that colour the glass and eletric blue recaro's :notworthy: