OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

blue recaros sound nice. Post some pics up Gareth.....

Chris is referring to the Edition One interior.

I do love this car. Looked awesome at BVF and was nice chatting with you, I was the guy with the Edition One parked next to you

Thanks good to meet you, your car looks great Edition Ones just have to be the ultimate speccd MK2, great factory equipment, you made a great job of your wheels :salute:

this was the first time ive seen this in the metal, words cant describe it purely first class, simply the Right methods and MMMMMMMoo ohhh nearly said it :lol: some well chosen alternations that have improved and embraced the corrado,yet so subtle. This is how the Corrado should of let Karmann IMO Top work Gareth :norty:

I soooooo want a set of Recaro's now :grin: :help:

good talking to you mate, nice to meet a like mind person :wave:

Thanks Chris great to meet you at last, think we are of one mind about Corrados. Love your car and really looking forward to seeing it.

Your cars inspirational mate, along with Mr Langdons and Zaks... See a theme here? lol

Honestly silver really isnt my thing but this has got me thinking, just looks soo damn right!

There are a few cars on here making me feel that its almost time for another Corrado and this is the ultimate.

If i win the lottery you will no longer own this, itll be offer you cant refuse time.

Sensational as ever..

Wheels look amazing... they`d look better on mine though...lol

IMG_1223.jpg

Car looked great yesterday, good to see it again, likley see you next Sun! ;)

ok what event's on sunday and where?

VW Northwest also known as Tatton Park, great broad appeal show.

would love to come up but may struggle, but will try!! cheers for letting me know! car looks great as always!!

Nice picture of a Corrado derived trailer from last weekends Detailed bash

Detailed22.jpg

That must of been the side i polished...lol

looking good .... wheels could do with a polish though.... 8)

Thanks for helping to wipe it over again at VWNorthwest Tatton Park today Andy, again someone can take a better pic than me :salute:

4872074555_474d1c9c80_b.jpg

4872074871_60d7819c42_z.jpg

No problem mate,it was a nice day out...roll on harewood now..!!! :cheers:

Hi Gareth, how did you get on in the show and shine? We would have stayed but had to get back to the littl'un. Was nice to meet you and to finally your C in the flesh.

Tom :)

This is the best corrado ...........in the world ! think i just wet my pants. :gag:

Perhaps not, but I love it. Thanks for the love, much appreciated

Hi Gareth, how did you get on in the show and shine? We would have stayed but had to get back to the littl'un. Was nice to meet you and to finally your C in the flesh.

Tom :)

Hi Tom, Good to meet you. I recognised the qualty of the cars in the line up and saw it as a unique opportunity to get some structured feedback as the Silver Automatic Corrado VR6 Ian Straughton? superb condition 15,000 mile car is a regular winner there. :notworthy: I hoped being in the same class would prompt specific feedback from the judge having seen Ians car as to particular areas I might pay attention to on mine. Alas I still know what I knew to start with, that my car isn't as clean as a 15,000 mile example :lol:

i wouldnt say your car is far off though mate, im aiming to get mine to the standard of yours tbh as yours in my bench mark corrado!!

are you using the MO's as winter wheels?

i wouldnt say your car is far off though mate, im aiming to get mine to the standard of yours tbh as yours in my bench mark corrado!!

are you using the MO's as winter wheels?

Winter wheels?? Dont you swear around here :)

Would you use that car in the winter :lol: