Sign in to follow this  
NuggetNoah

Hello.....

.....just thought I'd get my dad to write this so that I can say hello to everyone.

I'm only three days old but this afternoon I'm going to have my very first car journey - and it's going to be in a vomit yellow Corrado.

Daddy thinks I might even be in the front seat because he's having trouble getting the baby seat in the back.

I've already been told that the G60 is the best Corrado, much better than the VR6's although I do like the picture of Goldies Storm that daddy showed me last night.

Only 16 years and 362 days until I can start to drive, I'm already getting excited.

I hope to meet you all at shows and events over the next few years.

Bye bye

Nugget Noah Williams

Welcome, Your dads right about the G60's :lol:

Enjoy your first car ride 8)

ps. Hope you get the front :D

much better than the VR6's although I do like the picture of Goldies Storm that daddy showed me last night

Your father has good taste Noah, enjoy the ride.... :)

Hello Noah, welcome to the forum! :D

The G60 corrado is not only the greatest corrado but also the greatest volkswagen. Hopefully one day you will inherit your fathers when he is too old to drive it anymore. You may or may not want to get it resprayed white.... :lol:

welcome to the world and the forum.

I dont agree witht he comment about g60s being better than vr6s but im sure you will learn that your dad is wrong about this as the years pass.

G60 better than a VR6 your daddy is very biased isnt he lol! Im sure one day he will realise hes got the wrong model but never mind :lol:

Don't believe everything your dad tells you, soon he'll start making up stories about how a chap comes down the chimney at xmas = lies, tooth fairy = lies

Don't believe everything your dad tells you, soon he'll start making up stories about how a chap comes down the chimney at xmas = lies, tooth fairy = lies

Don't listen to him, he's just bitter cos all he ever used to get was lumps of coal!

Hello Noah,

lucky you for your first car ride - hope you appreciate it!! You might even drive it one day...

Also just wondering if you have been so named cos of the recent weather... :wink:

My name was chosen months ago, perhaps my mum and dad have physic powers :lol:

As for my first journey - unfortunately I'd just been fed and was tired so I was asleep for the whole 20 miles - daddy was not very pleased - in fact he said that when I'm a bit older he's going to tape me to a long stick and push me underneath the car so I can clean the dirt off it - I hope he was joking

For some reason daddy took a photo of me next to a new round black thing that he'd said he had just bought - I don't understand grown ups.

Quality thread :lol:

You might want to start working on your dad for that 1.8T conversion - would make a cracking christening present ;)

No, daddy says that it will always be supercharged - one of my godparents is a Rotrex agent though so if I smile nicely and don't sick or poo on him I might get one of those as a christening present :lol:

I was a bit miffed that my car seat fitted perfectly in the back of the car - thats because Mummy made him buy a Graco car seat base because she said she is too thick to fit a car seat without a base - I'm going to ask the doctors to check me over and make sure I haven't inherited Mummys intelligence :lol:

Thats because I'm only three days old and haven't worked out how to switch users yet - give me a break here :lol: