Sign in to follow this  
bananaradoman

How many corrado's at dubfreeze?

It could just be me but there there seemed to be loads of them at the show today, and for the first time in ages i did'nt have mine with me at a show!

Did help to push one out of the mud though (white 16v with half leather, think the owner is called jim, not sure if he is on here though???)

Anyway nice to see so many in one place. 8)

yeah, that was me, thanks for the push. otherwise i think i would still be stuck there now!!!!!

there were three corrados came up from stoke with the eilte1000/no-rice crowd (lots of fun on the way in). they were georg griesel (mega modidfied amd vr6), myself (white 16v), and another guy whos name i forget (driving georges old vr6)

thanks again

jim :D

i was there but only seen one corrado vr6 which was in the for sale section but i seen a nice one as i was leaving at around 12 o clock

Alright jim, not sure if you remember me or not - had the low yellow 16v next to you on the CCGB stand at VW action (the one that was rammed to the roof with beetle bits and camping gear!)

Anyway, your car is looking rather smart at the minute, love the in-pro's!

Only there for an hour or so--i left about 12 o'clock to go to the VWCCGB North West Meeting at Knutsford so u might have seen me :)

There did seem to be a lot of Corrados in the car park pity there was nothing inside!! :roll: :(

bananaradoman, (that took some spelling!) i thought i recognised your face from somewhere. sorry, i should have said hello but i wasnt quite with it as i had been on the road since 8.00 to meet the elite 1000 lot at stoke for the cruise to stafford.

i was still bogged down after you guys pushed me back a bit and had to get another push to get me out to get home.

cheers

jim