Sign in to follow this  
corrado g

G60 Stage 4 supercharger, what intercooler?

I understand if i was going to upgrade the charger to stage 4 i would have to upgrade the intercooler. On this forum i heard that spinter coolers are the best bet. What type of sprinter would have this? Ie model, year and engine capacity? Many thanks.

From what i have heard they are a pig to fit.

It is best to upgrade the cooler but that does not mean you need 1 the instant you get the stage 4 chip and pulley, just means you will not see the best gains from the work done.

If you can get a Rallye or Golf G60 FMIC but theyre not cheap, i think Gwerkes are doing a replica all alloy Golf G60 cooler and you can gat the Jabbasport/Pro Alloy as well.

ive seen a few suspect looking Sprinter inetercooler setups and they look really nasty, and dont really fit TBH. i would go with the above and say fit a Pro-alloy one or buy a Golf G60 one....

the golf g60 design is buy far the best for the corrado' it fits like factory...

Do you do a new intercooler kit that is the same dimensions as the Golf G60 (intercooler, plus pipes, u bend etc)