thetino

Bosch Aero wipers to fit standard arms

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOSCH-AEROTWIN-WIPERS-VOLKSWAGEN-CORRADO-ALL-88-95_W0QQitemZ160162328817QQihZ006QQcategoryZ45645QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone tried these? They are aero wipers to fit standard arms.

A couple of years ago, I bought a cheap one to fit my polo, but I found that the springiness was to strong and the spring within the wiper arm isn't strong enough to push the whole wiper onto the glass.

Yeah they sit higher so the original arms don't work as well...

I spoke to someone who bought the VAG ones for a MK3 and they were worse than the originals so will be compleltly useless on a Corrado... may work ok on some cars tho i would imagine...

I bought a pair of these and they are no good. The passenger side wiper only contacts the windscreen on the top and the bottom of the wiper, leaving a huge area covered in rain in the middle. The driver side is only marginally better.

Tried them back when they first came out - rubbish and my standard wipers and arms work fairly well.

Oh and holy thread resurrection!

I've recently done the Lupo aero wiper swap and can confirm its a great upgrade

2 Lupo drivers side arms (6x2 955 410c) and 2 Driver's side blades (1J2 955 425B - supplied by Davethurs).

Mated with a Rayne headlamp loom upgrade and Phillips 130% H4s and H3s and winter driving is greatly improved

I bought some of the Bosch aero blades when I first bought my Corrado, thinking that the blades on it were shot. Swapped them and they were just the same. I later found out its the Corrado's wiper arms that are pretty useless.

I recently swapped the arms for some BMW E30 arms (much cheaper than lupo arms), to which I fitted some 22" Bosch aero blades and they work a treat on this setup.