Butterfly

Butterflys Blackberry... car of the 90's

You know that bumper.... I might be able to deliver.... Can I meet the teacher????

Lara AKA Hells Belle but I think she would eat you alive.

Err can I be eaten alive after Tom please? :luvlove:

I think she will be full.

Hi Tom.

:wave:

or did you mean posting other pictures??

Sorry yeah - meant other pictures :)

Yep Pole Dancing is VERY hard work on the arms and shoulders. Only hard on the legs if you are doings 'hands free' poses.

Yep. Pole dancing is blooming hard. Even harder when some lardy lady is hanging off you for a photo!!!

Jude *grovel grovel* how much are back stage passes to the Embassy?? :lol: :lol: May have to keep that w/e free!!

Oh How I LOVE Sheffield!!!

pardon me being a dumbass but what does NSFW mean??

Lara AKA Hells Belle but I think she would eat you alive.

Err can I be eaten alive after Tom please? :luvlove:

I think she will be full.

Hi Tom.

:wave:

Are you calling me fat??? :lol:

Jude *grovel grovel* how much are back stage passes to the Embassy?? :lol: :lol: May have to keep that w/e free!!

Now who do you think was taking the photos of our rehearsal?

Speaking to the two guys I asked if they were being paid for spending 4 hours photographing us all and was told they were not and why on earth would they want payment for doing it !!! :scratch:

I wasn't in the show last Feb but believe there were backstage photos being taken. Maybe you should brush up on your photography??

As before, I think tickets are still available Google Velvet Burlesque to find full details...... :wink:

Do you know what ive been thinking I need a new hobby!! Im sure we could come to an agreement of mutuall benefit :shades: :norty:

after all

:worthless: :thumb right: :thumb right:

Sorry to read about the mishap there Judith. Hope you'll get the damage sorted without too much hassle, both financially and sourcing parts.

The rest of this thread has become rather interesting indeed :lol:

Tempest

Wow, Aug was the last post on here and it wasn't even for the Storm.

2 months till Stanford and tooooo much to do so I thought I had better make a start.

Got the Storm out the garage (no mean feat with a Magnex stored underneath it, battery charger plugged in and car cover over it) and took it for a short run before I started on some cleaning.

Lovely sunny day and I could hardly see a thing through the crude on the windscreen so that was the first job, clean, polish and buff all round then it was time to start getting dirty.

Nearside head light removed (thank heavens 'that' screw came out no problem) and years of muck removal begun. Not finished yet but at least started.

Not going for storage then :lol: The lift is now free if you want to tidy up your underside :grin:

Not going for storage then :lol: The lift is now free if you want to tidy up your underside :grin:

Hmmm, well. I might have changed my mind for Stanford but could change it back again after.....

Lift is free.... Wheeee :clap: thanks. And Kip has just bought a new BIG tin of gunk.

I may well take you up on that offer next weekend :notworthy: .. weather permitting.

At last, I've begun the underneath cleaning proper.

Big BIG thanks to Bruny for the use of his lift. It made the job almost a joy.

A few before and 'as at Saturday' stage pics.... I'll not say 'after' as once you start (and a lift is available.......) it's hard to know when to stop. Still got plenty to do.

I was back at work Tuesday but Kip had the day off in lieu of Good Friday.... and is half day Thursdays and with his car being in the paintshop he decided to get stuck into my engine bay :D :D :D

I have helped a bit, logging off my works PC at dead on 5 and doing where I could get to but most of these before & after pics are down to Kip. :luvlove: :luvlove: :clap:

Oh and my new bonnet stay arrived today. I helped fit it by holding the bonnet up :grin:

I dont know where you find the energy from for all that cleaning! :grin: Think my show cleaning days are well and truly behind me LOL

Got tired at the weekend giving mine a clean, polish, cleanse and wax :sleeping:

Keep up good work tho. What are you using to clean up the engine bay? I really should make the effort...

Hi Matt,

Am a big fan of gunk! it really is the bees knees when it comes to engine bays, get a big can and stick some in a spray bottle and squirt everywhere you can get, use a soft brush on painted area's and rinse regularly in a bucket of hot soapy water.

On the engine and gearbox etc, I use an Auto Glym wheel brush which is quite firm so works wonders an stubborn dirt.

Also lots of hot soapy water and a pressure washer with soap in and a good blast afterwards to shift the dirt & grit it lifts.

I also use boiling water from a kettle to shift Seriously tough dirt that has stuck to the wax around the inner wings!

Then GT85 all over the lot then wipe up after a few mins, i also polish the innerwings with AG super resin and then a little wax oil into the nooks and crannies to keep water at bay!

Simple :lol:

Just allow a full weekend to do it rather than a few hours. :grin:

And always best to do a small area at a time rather than all of it at once.

Do the airbox end first and this gets you excited with the results so you are then happy to attack the rest. :|

Do the airbox end first and this gets you excited with the results so you are then happy to attack the rest. :|

LOL I love that last bit Kip, will give it a go :grin:

I am always wary about putting a pressure washer on the engine :? Can you not damage the electrics?

Cheers

Matt

Yeah be carefull mate but just use common sense really, i stuff plastic bags in the spark plug holes to stop water getting in as it oxodises if left there and causes the plugs to get stuck.

Also cover anything you are not sure of if in doubt, Alarm, alternator, air box tube etc, not sure what that bits called but it looks important :lol: most of the stuff is pretty well sealed to be honest so you shouldn't have a problem on the VR

And i've used a pressure washer for years with out any problems, just do a section at a time and keep an eye on where you are blasting water.

Big shout to Bruny for doing the leg work in getting my spare tank straps sandblasted and coated. :salute:

Looking forward to fitting some nice shiney bits soon. :)

I just couldn't wait..... and it wasn't raining for a little while this morning so I got stuck in crawling around under the car again.

At least it was doing clean stuff today :)

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf1.jpg[/attachment:3r23fbks]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf2.jpg[/attachment:3r23fbks]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf3.jpg[/attachment:3r23fbks]4.jpg[/attachment:3r23fbks]

8)