Sign in to follow this  
beavis

Pitstop Goes Full time

Handed my resignation in last week to Royal Mail to finish my

Health and saftey managers position there this saturday to pursue

the Pitstop Developments venture full time. Liam will be following

suit in the near future aswell.

So as of next saturday I will be lurking round our unit in sussex we share with darren from G-werks

full time tinkering with G40's, G60's and Mini's all day.

Would just like to thank the contiued support of all on the forum who

have made it possible for us to build the business up.

We will have a lot more time now to concerntrate on new projects, that ourselfs are doing in conjunction with Darren (G-werks)

carry out work a lot more efficenly and be avalible all of the time

for people to pop down at there convience.

Hopfully there will be some nice x-flow G60 with shiney forged pistons rolling though the doors soon.

Again, many thanks.

Steve

Well there is certainly an ever increasing market for this kind of stuff.

I wish you guys all the best, and many happy years of business!

Great!!!! I'll finaly be able to book my car in!!! Tried before Steve but it was going to be hard to fit me in and I didn't have time to hasle you to sort my car. But now it should be easy. What about geting stuff done in the midlands??

Handed my resignation in last week

Doesn't that feel good!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you all luck for your future ventures. I don't think you fellas will need it though. With your unbeatable customer service.

I still think a pound a minute for the helpline would make you a few quid!!!

Cheers

Gavin

Good stuff! spoke to you couple of weeks ago steve, i'll be ringing you soon to arrange a time to book car in. :lol: GOOD LUCK hope all go's well :)

Good Luck Beavo, the scary part will be when Liam joins you and you have to spend all day with him! :lol:

Alan

Good luck, just a wee question you mention a Intercooler conversion on your site but I can't see any info on this on your website. Is the conversion for a G60

Cheers

Sandy

Well done, brave man.

I wish I had the bottle to rap in work and work on cars full time. I'd love to, but I daren't!

Ye, got a lot more time to start new projects and finish ongoing one's. Here is a intercooler darren has welded up, took us a while to source quality parts for the conversion. This car is at the unit as we speak and should be finished over the next few days. Will post the photo's of the finished job, as and when.

11090005.JPG

Time has been the main issue in the past, but now there plenty more scope to get the ball rolling good and proper.

Updating the website bit by bit with new bits and pieces to fill in the gaps.

errr, air flow? it won't be too clever with the pipes fitted like that. :?

and intercooler half the size, but with the fittings for the hoses on the ends would work far better.

Nothing is set in stone with it yet, like I say, things are ongoing projects. We have started with one idea on other projects and have finished them completly different from the original design.

To be honest with intercoolers there is that much turbulence in them though the matrix maximising flow into them is not really a issue.

the piping on my front mount is similar to that.

i have a few problems with boost hoses coming off the U-bend.

if its anything like mine there isn't room for bigger endtanks with outward facing in/out 's

Steve is that a picture of jasons banana with the intercooler fitted??

that is jasons car yes...ant

as far as the pipework is concerned this is really the only way to have a half decent sized cooler into the fron of the corrado.. the header tanks are shaped to aid the flow into and through the core as yes wee all know inlets/outlets at 90deg to the core are not the best but we have to work with what space we have in the front of these cars and this is about the best comprimise we have found i have tryed around 10 differant shape/sized coolers in corrado's and this one is about the best so far that i have found...

gazza. pipe work blowing off on the u bend ? what u bend are you using does it have swaged ends ? as this should solve your problems...

golf u bend has swage soo humm... wonder wether pipework is a bit tight/understrain maybe i used to run the sprinter one to so know there a squeeze to get in a raddo...

golf u bend has swage soo humm... wonder wether pipework is a bit tight/understrain maybe i used to run the sprinter one to so know there a squeeze to get in a raddo...

More of a squeeze than the 'Man from Del Monte's finest orange crush.