Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

BBS Le Mans Replicas ????

RIAL make a set that look very very similar to the LM's called 'Daytona' :)

Yes, thats right. But they also only make them in 18" and up :(

Keskin KT4 are also similar but unfortunately just similar ....

the ALT tangents do come up on vwvortex now and again, i have seen a couple of sets go for about £300. but i was happy when i got my original LM's for £250 inc tyres off e-bay this year 8)

the ALT tangents do come up on vwvortex now and again, i have seen a couple of sets go for about £300. but i was happy when i got my original LM's for £250 inc tyres off e-bay this year 8)

what??? and TT`s for £50?! just not fair

you lucky guy! 250gbp is a gift !!!!!

yep, i seached them there, but those are not avialable in the 5x100 classifieds at the moment.

yeah i was rather jammy this year with alloys 8) the LM's were 99% mint, with really good dunlops. they were off a Jap car so 5/114.3, but i got some adaptors made in the states for £140 delivered. over xmas they will be getting colour coded centres, with chromed rims.

i'm sure you can get lm's in 5/100, but they are rare, and very very expensive.

karl

what offset (et) do they have?

i found one set in 8.5 x 17" / 5x100 over here but they got some scratches, havent seen pics yet.

the guy is asking 1800 Euro app. 1224GBP w/out tires ....

Thats why im searching for some replicas, but this is also a stiff job !!!!!!!!!!

The 17 inch 5x100 LM's are not as rare as people make them out to be. They are just not a popular size. They are still in production and made in Japan. If you want to pay shipping from Japan you can get them any time...same goes for the 17 inch 4x100.

Tyler...you got a clean Corrado...save up for the real ones...you'll be happier in the long run. Put the replicas on your mk3. :)

The 17 inch 5x100 LM's are not as rare as people make them out to be. They are just not a popular size. They are still in production and made in Japan. If you want to pay shipping from Japan you can get them any time...same goes for the 17 inch 4x100.

Tyler...you got a clean Corrado...save up for the real ones...you'll be happier in the long run. Put the replicas on your mk3. :)

You can , but try getting BBS to forge some is another matter!

you can get LM 17" in 4x100 quite easy over here. They sell them for BMW Minis.

you got it right Lee and thank you :)

Actually im having the whole winter trying to find a decent set of BBS LM

app. 1560GBP for a new set of 7.5 x17 ET40 4x100

What tires size can i go on 8.5 rims ????? 205 ? or minimum 215 ???

app. 1560GBP for a new set of 7.5 x17 ET40 4x100

What tires size can i go on 8.5 rims ????? 205 ? or minimum 215 ???

Probably 205's...at your height...maybe 215. Depends also on if you have fender work done.

It also depends on the wheel offset too.

My rear is a low 20et after the new lips. If I had more room in the fenders...I may have done 215 40's...

RS012.jpg

pics003.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality...I had to shrink the photo down so I can post here.

actually im afraid of rubbing, thats why im asking. i have rolled fenders all around and a coils. i dont wanna lift up the car when im getting some 8 or 8.5 rims. im currently im rocking 7.5 x 17 et35.

The set of BBS LM

recently i saw BBS is selling tons of BBS Le Mans (LM090) in Japan for all the rice burner in 7.5 x17 ET48 5x100.

unfortunately i cant speak Japanese or know how to get them :(

Try and get hold of the user Oichan on VW Vortex... i'm sure he'd help a fellow Corrado owner out if you really needed help!

I'm thinking of getting LM's in the future. Gwerks I think can sort them out for you. They're not cheap however - you could buy another Corrado for the money.

I'm thinking of getting LM's in the future. Gwerks I think can sort them out for you. They're not cheap however - you could buy another Corrado for the money.

Yup and not cheap from my "Mini" source either (Guy who works at Cowley).. He can't actually get them for his Mini as they are special order..he did offer me 18" Cooper Works wheels though.. hmmm

Yup and not cheap from my "Mini" source either (Guy who works at Cowley).. He can't actually get them for his Mini as they are special order..he did offer me 18" Cooper Works wheels though.. hmmm

You wont get them cheap anywhere unless you get a second hand set. if you want them in the correct fitting - you'll be looking at 2k+ i think after shipping. you may need spacers and of course tyres. The price is not for the faint hearted!!!

a few days ago i read somewhere in the i-net they made some really nice replicas in Italy. They call them Lemans design

but i cant find a company name or a shop where to order them. They look very close to the original BBS Lemans.

Who knows anything about it ......????