Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

Single HT Leads

Right, one of my HT Leads is very poorly and the insulation has broken down near the spark plug, it has been getting worse rather quickly so:

Does anyone know where i can get a single VW Ht lead in red, it is for No1 cylinder but as its running a schrick and hides underneath it could possibly one a bit shorter, say number 2, 3 or 4.

Or does anyone have one they no longer require????

Hey chap I have a couple of spares. I'll try and dig them out and get back to you.

That would be smashing if you have, im being fussy though its gotta be red.. :) Keep me posted...

VW sell them individually matey - £10-£20 each depending on which one (length)

May have to do this if no one has any spare, dont suppose you know if you can specify colour?

May have to do this if no one has any spare, dont suppose you know if you can specify colour?

Not really, last time I bought a set I got 3 black and 3 red :lol: my mate sorted it out tho after a call to parts technical but i think he still has the 3 black ones on the shelf...

Yeah no worries they are red oem beru's leads 8)

Interesting - which numbers, condition, age, mileage, price???? :)

I ve got a spare 3 , 4 & 6 I brought the lot fo Kev (cheesewire) so unsure of mileage but they are all in good condition. Have a look at those numbers and decide which would be best suited to replace No.1. call it £5 to cover a jiffy bag and postage.

You dancer..

Ill have a look at the car tomorrow and see which will do the job best and get back to you tomorrow....