Sign in to follow this  
Jon_R

Some little sh*t has had my stereo

I couldn't care less about the stereo as it was a cheap kenwood one I managed to pick up on ebay for pennies. The problem is now where abouts in Manchester area can I go for door and locks work done on a 'rado? Cheers

Cheers chaps, really I am just looking for a place that comes recommended by someone in the Manchester area and maybe could have a look at my alarm that has stopped working.

Sorry to hear about that :?

Moving to Exterior as it's a handle/lock related question...

surely its a question about suppliers, so shouldnt it go into the suppliers section??

where abouts in Manchester area can I go for door and locks work done on a 'rado? Cheers

:lol:

Sorry to hear about that :?

Moving to Exterior as it's a handle/lock related question...

Moving to Suppliers forum as it's a question about where to purchase something or where work can be carried out ;)

Stoney, want a job ...... there could be one going? ;)

I thought about putting it in suppliers but for some reason I put it in exterior... door handles are on the out side though so I was kinda right :lol: :oops:

g60sc_stoney - you leave me no option I'm afraid - you'll have to run last on the day after I've kept you in hope that you'll be next on the rollers since we get there in the morning ;) :lol: