Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Corrado on Top Gear!

yeah..i couldn't belive it either...my brother shouted me and i came running to see that. I was gobsmacked...very good job.

I wonder if the pic is online somplace...i'm sure someone must know of it. :lol:

Blatant photoshop..

Look out for next weeks Top Gear, which is of course the one we are all waiting for :)

The big question - where is Clarkson going to put the Corrado on the "cool wall" ..???

I can guess what the consensus of opinion will be around here!!

LOL!

:)

I think someone must have sent it in for a laugh after Top Gear requested an unmodified one for there 'feature' - nice one 8)

It is next week is it Jim? - whats the betting this 'Corrado special' is less than 5 minutes long!

Well the Corrado article is supposed to be on next weeks show, for sure.

Even if it is 5 minutes, its five minutes more TV footage of the Corrado than we currently have. And the fact its made it to Top Gear (as a pose to the competition we keep 'hearing' about) speaks bucket loads to me :)

just a pity its the most irriatatingly annoying :evil: presenter who is doing the article.....can you guess who that might be? :wink:

just a pity its the most irriatatingly annoying presenter who is doing the article.....can you guess who that might be?

But he has always been a big Corrado fan tho...

I think they are all pretty good presenters to be honest.

One thing bugged me about the Lamborghini articles. If you have ever watched older Top Gear articles (especially Clarkson ones) you will recognise a lot of the comments they made as being pretty much direct copies of things said in previous articles.

Like the 'tennis player sunbathing on the back of the Countach' - got a Clarkson feature on the Countach and he says the exact same thing about Daryl Hannah, and not being able to see her if she was 'sunbathing topless on the back of this car'.

well i have that photo, a mate sent it to them,they know is a photoshop but they just showed it 4 fun :lol:

the guy with the long hair in the programe sucks at tellin jokes and dont know crap about cars,i love the early days when tiff and jeremy were together,much more tech talking and batter tests back then,now they just want publicity more than caring about the tests they do on the cars.

I was laughing at it.

Did anyone notice the 'Corrado' style spoiler on the Bentley COntinental last week?

Looking forward to next week. I must remember to buy a decent blank tape this week!

really supercharged? didnt know that, what did he do to it? I like Tiff hes one hell of a driver aswell 8)

Did anyone notice the 'Corrado' style spoiler on the Bentley COntinental last week?

well it is a big VW afterall :wink: :p :lol: :lol: