Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

40mph

Why do people persist in doing 40mph in 60mph roads it does my head in. These people should be done as they are a danger to themselves and other road users.

Hate them all :x :x :x :x

Sandy

I no how you feel mate, had an old couple this morning in an old merc going along on the M25 doing 40mph in the fast lane, he was to scared to move over too..

Why do people persist in doing 40mph in 60mph roads it does my head in. These people should be done as they are a danger to themselves and other road users.

Hate them all :x :x :x :x

Sandy

Just overtake them.

Some people enjoy making a point of driving slowly. They're fully aware of the anger they are causing but due to their selfishness, if they're doing 40mph, then so should everybody else.

Then they toot and wave fingers at you as you overtake like it's their personal road you're driving quickly on. Well, you're responsible for your own actions and if you get caught and booked, it's got nothing to do with Mr/Mrs Slowcoach, so he feck off and mind his own, unless of course your overtaking manouvre puts him or her in danger.

My advice......don't even think about it or get stressed, not worth it. If there's a gap, take it and don't look back.

K

I should really make a sign up telling them exactly what I think of them if I get the opportunity to overtake.

Sandy

I should really make a sign up telling them exactly what I think of them if I get the opportunity to overtake.

Sandy

I feel the same matey :x