Sign in to follow this  
ADZ_VR6

If only i could afford !

love it, would be mint to go down our seafront which is where everyone goes in there modded cars, just to waste some 17 yo in his saxo/ax/106/clio/rover 25/fiesta(this list is getting longer i swear) :D

It is very cool, of course and I appreciate its importance in the rally history books.. but I could think of a few more cars i'd rather have for 40k!

Shame on you Philuk, you missed the Corsa's off.

my bad, knew i would miss something off, but how i missed that one ill never kno lol

love it, would be mint to go down our seafront which is where everyone goes in there modded cars, just to waste some 17 yo in his saxo/ax/106/clio/rover 25/fiesta(this list is getting longer i swear) :D

You couldn't go down the sea front in the 6R4. if some water and sea salt hit it it would drop to bits :lol:

They are awesome things. I went to watch rallycross last year and there was one there, proper mad little thing....not as mad as pat durans 800bhp fizzer tho :shock: :shock:

You couldn't go down the sea front in the 6R4. if some water and sea salt hit it it would drop to bits :lol:

tis quite true! altho the bypass to morrisons would be a good chuckle :D

These things are mental. My mates dad had one, and it flew. My mate used to take it out for a spin sometimes, and you'd be suprised at how many chavy boy racers in their modded fiesta's would still thinking it was a ruded up metro.

Did they not take a good enough look? The exhaust and the engine in the back should have given it away. They'd sit there at the lights reving the nuts off their sheds, the 6R4 gurgling away. As soon as you got the revs up, the look of shock an embarrassment was classic!!!

One thing though, the clutch was either engaged or not engaged, so driving around on anything other than open roads was a complete bitch.

Sadly though, i never got the chance to drive it :(