Sign in to follow this  
stevej

will it fit ?

feel a bit thick asking but will a magnex cat back exhaust system from a 2.0 16V fit onto a 1.8 16v no cat ??

thanks

as long as the connections from the down pipe are the same, and hangers as already mentioned which i think they are then yes.....but you will lose a little power by adding a cat...why do you want to do that??

as long as the connections from the down pipe are the same, and hangers as already mentioned which i think they are then yes.....but you will lose a little power by adding a cat...why do you want to do that??

feel a bit thick asking but will a magnex cat back exhaust system from a 2.0 16V fit onto a 1.8 16v no cat ??

thanks

He said cat-back, ie: no cat :lol:

sorry, its going from a 2.0l 16V with a cat to a 1.8 16V with no cat. so not adding a cat. i have the chance of getting a 1.8 and thinking what i can potenially swop between the 2.

shouldn't be a problem with the back and centre sections, i beleive that the front pipe connections will be different but the magnex should have been supplied with an adaptop......

thanks

He said cat-back, ie: no cat :lol:

oh yeah...didnt read it right...thought he said cat combined back box....im so sorry you felt the need for correction there! :shock:

thanks

as long as the hangers are the same then yes.

the hangers changed on the facelift and change to the 2.0 16v, so no, a 2L system wont fit on a 1.8 without welding new hooks to the system or hangars to the car.